Searching for a few squids for Team League

Grooter48

Inkling
NNID
Grooter48
Switch Friend Code
SW-2025-3790-7623
Hi everyone,

I posted a similar message in the Welcome board, but I will post here as well. My brother and I are looking for a few people to play Team League with. We enjoy playing pairs, but would like to build a full 4-squid team. I'm S+ in all three modes, my brother is S, but we'll play with anyone who wants to join us. The biggest thing for us is finding others that we click with, regardless of skill. A team that gets along will generally play better from my experiences with other team sports. I'd like to get to know you over Discord or PMs before heading online, build a rapport first. I like to play with dualies and fire off as many Tenta Missiles as possible to disrupt the other team, so any play style should work out.

We're located on the US West Coast (UTC-8), and I have set up a Discord, but haven't really used it much. I'm fairly reserved, but am open to voice chat once I get to know you. I usually play in the evenings between 6PM and 10-11PM my time, and throughout the weekend, so I'm sure we can set up times wherever you're located.

The team name we use is Flying Bloopers [FB] and would prefer to keep it. We do have a great story behind it if you're interested!

Finally, we'd prefer to play with people around our age, so if you're between 21-30, please reach out! We can get intense and boisterous (especially after a clutch win), but it's just a game at the end of it, and value respect above everything else.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Wumboeth

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-0266-9981-9987
Sup Grooter.

I'm always looking for new people to play league with so I'd love to give it a shot with you guys. I'm S+ in all modes but I still have much to improve. I try to keep things friendly and light spirited so I don't get hung up on bad games, hope you guys are the same. I play N-Zap and Splattershot Pro but I'm trying to pick up new weapons so that I'm more versatile. I am 19 in college, a little outside the range but I don't think it could be an issue. You could add me on Discord (Wumbo #3374) since it's easier to talk and stuff, let me know.

Grooter48

Inkling
NNID
Grooter48
Switch Friend Code
SW-2025-3790-7623
Hello,

You sound like someone we should be playing with! We like to win, but will toss a bad game aside for the next one. Your weapons pair nicely with what we like to do with Dualies.

I will PM you with further information!

SquidBro16

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-4843-6941-7301
Hey, aoumds fun. I like to have a battle and see if we click. I just have splatoon 2 but I have played splatoon 1. My rank on splatoon 1 is +B.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom