Searching for a first squad... Mostly for social purposes...

SonicFanRob

Inkling
NNID
SonicFanRob
Switch Friend Code
SW-1975-2839-4481
Hello, my name is Rob and I've been playing Splatoon since release with a group of friends based on Skype. I'm slowly falling out of the game (and the chat more or less) and looking to find a reason to get back in to Splatoon. I am searching for a squad where the main goals are to have fun and hang out but also to try and win... which seems to be increasingly difficult now-a-days.

Information about myself:

Contacts: Skype (PM me to get the info), Discord (PM me to get the info), Here on Squidboards (SonicFanRob). Skype is checked very frequently, Discord is not checked often unless I have a reason to go on it and Squidboards I try to check daily.

Time Zone: Pacific

Active Times: As I am working and my schedule is not typically set my availability is kinda all over the place... I can try to see if I can get a more regular schedule at some point down the road but for now this is how it is.Also having just moved as of posting this some things may come up now and then too. In the past my work schedule was mostly mornings but as moving also means new job for me I am unsure what I will land as far as availability goes.

Region/Language: Um... I'm English speaking Canadian... sooo... yeah...

Roles: To be honest I am unsure. My main weapon is the regular Jet Squelcher and I play semi-defensively during Splat Zones (most maps) but most other modes I can be kinda self-destructive. I also occasionally use the Dual Squelcher, Splattershot Pro/Berry Splattershot Pro

Other Info: I am mostly looking for a change of scenery as far as social groups go... I want a decent group for sure but the social interaction is largely what I'm interested in. Once again means of Contact I have are; Skype, Discord and Squidboards (duh). My favoured mode is Splat Zones but I don't mind Tower Control too much and can get in to Rain Maker with the right people.

Last edited:

Boil

Full Squid
If you want social interaction I can give you an invite to a few hangouts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom