Searching for a squad

SoloMid

Inkling
NNID
T-SoloMid
Hi everyone,
I'm a S-rank player who is searching for a squad. I'm german so a German squad would be great, but an English one is also fine. I'm an offensive/supportive player who mains the Tentatek, the 52. Gal, the Jet Squelcher/Dual Squelcher (all versions) and sometimes, but very rarely the Heavy Splattling. I use Teamspeak and Skype. I'm mostly available in the afternoon.
Wish you a great day,
SoloMid

Last edited:

Squidforce13

Full Squid
NNID
keagantriforce
Hey, I'm the captain of the XenoSquids. We're a new squad looking for players. Our current suggested range is A- to S+, but accept anyone who can keep up. We're semi-competitive and plan to do scrims on the weekends. We are based in the USA and communicate on Discord, but don't use voice chat. If your fine with that then we would be happy to have you.

SoloMid

Inkling
NNID
T-SoloMid
Hey, I'm the captain of the XenoSquids. We're a new squad looking for players. Our current suggested range is A- to S+, but accept anyone who can keep up. We're semi-competitive and plan to do scrims on the weekends. We are based in the USA and communicate on Discord, but don't use voice chat. If your fine with that then we would be happy to have you.
Sorry for the VERY late answer, but I would really like to join. You can contact me back if you're still interested.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom