1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Squidboards now has its own Discord server!

Join us on Discord!

3. Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 15,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 150,000 posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Splatoon community!

4. Hi Guest,

As of June 3rd you will no longer be able to log in to Squidboards using your Smashboards account. Please take a look at the announcement for additional details

Searching for Canadian squids

Discussion in 'Squid Locator' started by BinaryPulsar, Jan 23, 2019.

1. BinaryPulsar

BinaryPulsar Inkling

Hello!
    I'm wanting to join the Splatoon 2 2019 Championships, however I don't know anyone who plays Splatoon competitively, as well as lives in Canada. I was researching how I could find people and came across this site, I have no idea how I haven't heard of it before but oh well.
    I need 3 teammates to enter. The first round of elimination for the tournament is Feb 10, and the remaining 8 teams will then go to PAX East on March 2nd to participate in the final rounds.

Regardless of if we make it through the qualifier rounds, I still think it would be allot of fun :)

2. InkPanther

InkPanther Inkling

Switch Friend Code:
    SW-1401-3843-4913
    I'm just starting to play competitively and looking for a team to join and scrim with. I'm S+0 rank in all modes. From the Toronto area. Cheers.