• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Seeker Rush: A New Special Weapon! Predictions, Thoughts, and Analysis

PK21

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
PuffleKirby21

Also forgot about this thread hahaha! Interesting time to bring it back up, hmmm...
I'm wrong how? It being good on Port Mackerel isn't enough to make it useful. Useful specials should be useful on most/all maps, not a select few.

TheReflexWonder

Inkster Jr.
NNID
TheReflexWonder
It's the absolute fastest means of dealing damage to the Rainmaker's shield, at least. Inks the ground reasonably well if you have open space, like on Museum, and throwing them from a high point makes lucky splats reasonably possible. It has its niches.

Dolphoshi

Pro Squid
i love this special carbon roller deco is one of my mains, they are many uses for the rush it can kill if you are on the same level as the user, but it's very inlikey that you will have that my use for it is to create a ton of paths so the enemy doesn't know where you are as well as causing a huge distraction, poping the rainmaker is fun as well

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom