• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Seeking for a new clan to join

Inktruder

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Nickyrulez
Hi! I'm Nick (AKA Inktruder) and I'm looking for a new clan to join! Here's some information.

Time Zone: EST
Availability: Very Active
Preferred Weapons: Splattershot Pro and E-Liter 3K
Level: 50

I don't go and swim right to where every player is splatting, whether it's Splat Zones, Tower Control or other game modes because if you do that, you'll most likely get splatted and if you're a crucial part of your team, that might affect it.

Preferred Methods:

Splat Zones: I like to try and cover those zones rather than spending most of the time splatting players, but I still splat them if they're in my way. I don't really have a complicated method in this mode.

Tower Control: I prefer not to stay on the tower most of the time because then there'll be a higher chance that I get splatted. I just splat my enemies while someone or some of my team members are on the tower.

Rainmaker: I prefer not to be the first person to get the rainmaker. I want until the right time to get it and if I'm in a crowded area where I know I'll get splat, I'll find a path to use in order to get more distance. If someone else has the rainmaker, I follow in front of them and try to splat other players so that the player with the rainmaker can get to the other team's base.

Turf War: I like to use the Aerospray's in this mode because they cover a lot of land and they have a fast fire rate. However, it's not a weapon you should use during Ranked Battles because those battles are targeted towards splatting your opponents. For Ranked Battles, you should use weapons like the Splattershot Pro because they have range, especially chargers with/without scopes. Anyways, I try to cover as much lands as possible in the three minutes I have and try not to splat players. Whatever you splat adds up points for your team and yourself.

Here are two tips.

1. If you get Piranha Pit as a stage for a turf war, you should cover the moving machines (there are about three or four of them) as they add up even more points.

2. Try to assist your team mates as much as possible if they face certain predicaments.

At all times, I'll be respectful and loyal to whichever clan I join or try out for.

Last edited:

Dessgeega

Egyptian Goo God
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215
Wrong forum, friend. You'll have better luck over in Squid Locator or Squad Social.

HIIW_CJ

Inkling
NNID
Pratherazcane
If u want if u haven't joined a clan already pm me and join hiiw

Matt Amaya

Inkling
NNID
SINCHMAN
you can join my clan friend me my NNID is SINCHMAN and my clan is Kt we are called Kraken Town

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom