Seeking friends or team

Metronome

Inkling
NNID
Kyirou
I just picked up the game on Friday(gotta love payday) and while I'm still new to the game, I want to improve and play competitively. I'm learning to play with the Inkbrush, and so far I feel I'm doing okay in Turf War. Usually I can score around 600-1000p a match, though I don't tend to get as many kills. I've yet to start with ranked as my internet has some serious issues I'm hoping to resolve in the next few days. Right now, I'm looking to get better and so playing with friends I think would help, though if there's a team willing to take me under their wing and train me to play with them, I would definitely jump at the offer. I'm not sure if you can get Skype on a tablet, but if possible, I can get it.

Asher

Inkling
NNID
asherthebro
Hey what's up! I've had the game since day one but i'm looking for people to play ranked with! let me know if you wanna play! NNID: asherthebro

KingInThe6

Inkling
NNID
KingInThe6
I just picked up the game on Friday(gotta love payday) and while I'm still new to the game, I want to improve and play competitively. I'm learning to play with the Inkbrush, and so far I feel I'm doing okay in Turf War. Usually I can score around 600-1000p a match, though I don't tend to get as many kills. I've yet to start with ranked as my internet has some serious issues I'm hoping to resolve in the next few days. Right now, I'm looking to get better and so playing with friends I think would help, though if there's a team willing to take me under their wing and train me to play with them, I would definitely jump at the offer. I'm not sure if you can get Skype on a tablet, but if possible, I can get it.
I've had it for about 3 days, add me KingInThe6

Egolegume

Senior Squid
Hey I'm Egolegume (NNID) and I run CLAN ™ a casual and ranked clan on splatoon that is accepting members.

This is our recruitment thread and our group is here. If you're interested in a clan we're a pretty chill group.
We have 3 clan scheduled matches a week. Pvt. Casual matches / practice on weekday, Ranks on weekends.
We use Splatnet to confirm attendance, schedule postings go up weekly on the group and Egolegume's miiverse profile+journal.

KingInThe6

Inkling
NNID
KingInThe6
Hey I'm Egolegume (NNID) and I run CLAN ™ a casual and ranked clan on splatoon that is accepting members.

This is our recruitment thread and our group is here. If you're interested in a clan we're a pretty chill group.
We have 3 clan scheduled matches a week. Pvt. Casual matches / practice on weekday, Ranks on weekends.
We use Splatnet to confirm attendance, schedule postings go up weekly on the group and Egolegume's miiverse profile+journal.

I'll be interested in joining, is there anyway you can private message me?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom