1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Squidboards now has its own Discord server!

Join us on Discord!

3. Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 15,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 150,000 posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Splatoon community!

4. Hi Guest,

As of June 3rd you will no longer be able to log in to Squidboards using your Smashboards account. Please take a look at the announcement for additional details

Seeking some advice for my league team.

Discussion in 'Competitive Discussion' started by J. Inkling, Sep 6, 2017.

1. J. Inkling

J. Inkling Inkling

NNID:
    OneGameNoLife
    Hi I have a new league team with player rankings in the low S+ range (We're in the FSI splatoon clan). We are constantly getting worked over by other ranked heavies and it's because we don't know how to play as a team or use great strategy yet. I am looking for someone already on a really good league/competitive team to give us some tips to make us better. I am not asking this for free. I am willing to pay for the help either using paypal or some other method of your choosing because I know your time and advice is valuable. Contact me here or at my email cousineddie555@gmail.com. Look forward to hearing from you! -Eric

2. Dessgeega

Dessgeega Squid Savior From the Future

Switch Friend Code:
    SW-3756-0533-5215
    Huh. This is a different request than I was expecting. Anyway, StDxHXN over on Twitter was toying with the idea of offering lessons for pay, if you're serious about this you may want to ask him.

3. J. Inkling

J. Inkling Inkling

NNID:
    OneGameNoLife
    Thank you!

4. Swoop Man

Swoop Man Senior Squid

NNID:
    swoopguy
    genuinely wondering if you have tried his lessons and how they went

5. J. Inkling

J. Inkling Inkling

NNID:
    OneGameNoLife
    Have left a message with him but not heard back. It a bit hard to get lessons I think, due to schedules and what not. But I think the really great teams and players have wisdom that can be learned, it's not just all pure player skill. Will let you know if I find anyone!

Swoop Man likes this.
  6. Swoop Man

Swoop Man Senior Squid

NNID:
    swoopguy
    cool thanks

7. ProphetEyes

ProphetEyes Inkster Jr.

NNID:
    ProphetEyes
    I'm very interested in this too