• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Seeking some advice for my league team.

J. Inkling

Inkling
NNID
OneGameNoLife
Hi I have a new league team with player rankings in the low S+ range (We're in the FSI splatoon clan). We are constantly getting worked over by other ranked heavies and it's because we don't know how to play as a team or use great strategy yet. I am looking for someone already on a really good league/competitive team to give us some tips to make us better. I am not asking this for free. I am willing to pay for the help either using paypal or some other method of your choosing because I know your time and advice is valuable. Contact me here or at my email cousineddie555@gmail.com. Look forward to hearing from you! -Eric

Dessgeega

Egyptian Goo God
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215
Huh. This is a different request than I was expecting. Anyway, StDxHXN over on Twitter was toying with the idea of offering lessons for pay, if you're serious about this you may want to ask him.

J. Inkling

Inkling
NNID
OneGameNoLife
genuinely wondering if you have tried his lessons and how they went
Have left a message with him but not heard back. It a bit hard to get lessons I think, due to schedules and what not. But I think the really great teams and players have wisdom that can be learned, it's not just all pure player skill. Will let you know if I find anyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom