• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Seeking team, feel free to reach out!

Kaiya

Inkling
NNID
warx24
Switch Friend Code
SW-7846-7158-6199
For some information:
My current most used weapons would be frontliners such as the Splatana Wiper, Aerospray RG, and various dualies. The dualies usage tends to all fall around the same percentage. In terms of playstyle, I would say I do play on the aggressive side, only pulling back slightly to use my specials on some weapons (Ex: The booyah bomb). I am currently level 20, and ranked . Though that is chalked up to me not playing too much of ranked, however the battles I have played result in a positive W/L ratio.

What I look for in a team is a group of people who can help me improve my skills, and have a good time playing the game. My personal goals lie in getting better, and having a good time as well. In terms of improvement I’d love to go as far as possible in say, an online amateur tournament. While we may not win, getting better then last time would be considered a win in its own in my opinion.

Also, should this be competitive, as in actual tournaments against other teams, this would be my first entrance ever into an environment like that.

In terms of IRL situations, I still attend school, and I am in the MST timezone. (In case I got the wrong timezone, it is 7:21 PM at the time I’m writing this.). However, after I return home I have all the free time in the world to do stuff, as well as doing nothing on weekends whatsoever. Should things come up I will know far in advance and will be able to inform everyone else should there be an event I am unable to attend. I don’t really check email that often, but feel free to reach out to me via email anyways. However, if you want a quicker and more consistent way of getting me to see it, DM kali_belladonna on discord.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom