• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Send me your Splatoon OCs!

Sandtide

Senior Squid
NNID
Vegsushi64
Because this site is cool and I want to make a picture >:)

Yeah so I have no idea of how it's gonna work but send me a picture or a description (preferably a pic?) and one word you'd describe 'em as ( to help with expressions) and I'll do it in groups like school yearbook photos? You can make a little group if you'd like. I'll wait. I don't mind waiting.

I don't know how much detail the actual art will have, depends on my daily artistic level. Over and out I guess.

Squido the Inkling

Senior Squid
Credit to Chrome Canvas.
This image is by me. Use permission to use it if, it is not for the project. I wish to be put into group with other yellow inkling. Smash the 😍 if you would like to be in this group.

canvas (22).png
i
Da word is... mustard

Sandtide

Senior Squid
NNID
Vegsushi64
Credit to Chrome Canvas.
This image is by me. Use permission to use it if, it is not for the project. I wish to be put into group with other yellow inkling. Smash the 😍 if you would like to be in this group.

.View attachment 7052i
Da word is... mustard
I will also join the yellow group
Mustard
I don't know how to do the heart button

Sandtide

Senior Squid
NNID
Vegsushi64
Okay, cool! They can be in a seperate picture as i have finished the lineart and the colouring for the one with the 3 of us. Then maybe a quick doodle with all 6 of us. But not any after that as this is really harder than I remember and I'll only do it if someone asks really nicely and/or I open commissions.

Sandtide

Senior Squid
NNID
Vegsushi64
Okay so bad news, the software I used for digital art (krita) kept on crashing whenever i tried to open a document. I had finished the lineart for our yellow group and was halfway through colouring when this happened :(. So I lost it as I had to delete krita. I will begin again using a different software (medibang pro) but I just need a while to get used to it. I just think it's a shame, as the drawing I had done I thought was quite good. Sorry about that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom