• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Send me your Splatoon OCs!

samaya

Senior Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-2437-6092-3911
Okay so bad news, the software I used for digital art (krita) kept on crashing whenever i tried to open a document. I had finished the lineart for our yellow group and was halfway through colouring when this happened :(. So I lost it as I had to delete krita. I will begin again using a different software (medibang pro) but I just need a while to get used to it. I just think it's a shame, as the drawing I had done I thought was quite good. Sorry about that.
how horrible

Squido the Inkling

Senior Squid
This project wasn't expected to take 5 minutes. Take your time, Sandtide, and we'll create a REALLY good piece. Trust me, things like websites crashing at the wrong moment has happened

Sandtide

Senior Squid
NNID
Vegsushi64
Okay but just so you can see how it's going I'll upload the sketch on here and on my instagram when im done :) so i don't lose it again

Squido the Inkling

Senior Squid
Errr, yeah sorry I was sick (not with COVID!...Inklings these days :rolleyes:). So I haven't really been posting anything but I will get back and finish my drawing :ability_damage::ability_damage::ability_damage:

Squido the Inkling

Senior Squid

frankus

Banned (6 points)
Okay so sorry for the delay, I couldn't work on the group photo but I did Squido and Samaya as samples for a flat colour option for when I open commissions (very soon I swear).
Hope you like them.View attachment 7076View attachment 7077View attachment 7076View attachment 7077
These are really cool. I want to learn to draw too. It would be cool to draw my OCs Bicycle Mike, Peg Leg Pete, Hong Kong John, Kalamari Keith, Frankus, and Bootlegger Johnson. I could bring my characters to life with drawing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom