• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Sensitivity settings?

Foxtrot

Full Squid
Basically just what the title says, what sensitivity settings do you guys tend to use in game? I myself have been using the preset ones since launch, but i'm wanting to see what others use. Mostly because I feel that higher skilled players use very different settings from the presets.

Dessgeega

Egyptian Goo God
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215
A lot of snipers will use -3 or -5 to steady their aim. Me, I just use 0.

Padre

Pro Squid
First presets, then +2 then presets, then -2, and now presets again. :)

Wosie

Inkling Cadet
NNID
purpleWosie
Switch Friend Code
SW-7996-5480-4886
I just turned off my game, but I will check this out later! I switched things around recently, and I think I have max sensitivity on stick controls. :)

BBGrenorange

Inkling Cadet
It really depends which weapon I'm using.

For chargers I use 0, because I need steady aim but I also like to be able to snap my shots just by flicking my wrist a little bit.

For blasters I like to use higher sensitivity (2 or 3) because I can quickly turn around and shoot someone behind me, but I still retain a certain degree of accuracy.

For the jet squelcher (I just picked it up but I'm doing well with it) I use 1 or 2, because you still need to be reasonably accurate, but I just prefer positive sensitivities.

And with the roller (which I cannot use at all by the way, I range from 'moderately competent' to 'very good' at the rest of these weapons) I use 5, because I like to stack swim speed and zip around like a death machine.

Либра

「Pavor Nocturnus」
I'll just be that guy and tell you that I've set my sens to 0 and kept it this way for all weapons. I'm a charger main. It's the perfect middle for quick, but steady snapping/flicking and still being able to make 180s no problem. Using different sensitivities for different weapons would only mess with my muscle memory.

Krak Rex

Inkster Jr.
Stick player here, and 4 or 4.5 depending on how the internet feels that day

Silxer

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Dan1771
Mines would be -1 motion sensitivity and +3 stick sensitivity using the joycon grip for all weapons currently.

J'Wiz

Inkling Cadet
NNID
JWiz
For a while, I had +1 stick and 0 motion. I went with -3 motion when switching to chargers. Lately I have been getting used to +5 motion and stick. I also use that setting with chargers, since most people will move if you aim at them too slowly, but it's still kinda tough.

Wosie

Inkling Cadet
NNID
purpleWosie
Switch Friend Code
SW-7996-5480-4886
Awright, so I checked my sensitivity settings earlier today, and I was right about the stick settings, they're set to max (5). My motion controls are set to 1. :) I don't use motion controls all the time, though, mainly when I look up and down... I rest my arms on my thighs (while sitting on the floor) when playing. I always tend to find the easiest/laziest ways and stick to them. *^.^*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom