• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Seriously, No Octo Armor? (Or Octolings.......)

Drew Sebastino

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Espozo
Switch Friend Code
SW-3924-6316-9401
OH MY GOD WHEN WAS THIS LEAKED
Don't get your hopes up anyway; Octolings in the first game kept being updated seemingly in preparation to be playable characters, adding eyes underneath the goggles as well as different facial expressions and other animations, but they all went unused.

Dewnose

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-1493-3741-2812
I'd be happy if the Octolings were free but the Campaign was paid. That's not the case though, and it's definitely going to sour the experience for me a little bit.
Yeah, but it’s totally worth the price; heck, I’d pay twice as much for something like this. Nintendo knows exactly what they’re doing.

Agent Z

Inkling Commander
Yeah, but it’s totally worth the price; heck, I’d pay twice as much for something like this. Nintendo knows exactly what they’re doing.
If I had any room in my budget for the foreseeable future, I'd say the same. Kind of makes me wish I didn't plan so far ahead so I wouldn't know that and have the bliss of ignorance. Might be time to sell some of my old hardware.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom