• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

sevenleaf's plaza post archive ('cause you'll never see 'em in-game)

sevenleaf

Pro Squid
Pronouns
they/he
Switch Friend Code
SW-5819-4806-4093
omitting a few cheaper "i just wrote something i thought would be funny silly haha" posts

august 26, 2022:

first ever plaza post, for the testfire fest!

september 11-16, 2022:

while i was in-between my previous big major special interest in caves of qud and my current big major special interest in splatoon i just put chute crabs in my plaza posts. there were a few more i won't post to avoid getting repetitive (one was just the second image here but with "TEAM GEAR but I don't wanna erase my crabs yet" written next to them)

september 22, 2022:

first attempt at like, actually drawing via the post maker

october 6, 2022:

one of a few qud jokes. i made ORCA way too big and the text way too small

october 16, 2022:

my contribution to the "full of [blank]" plaza meme at the time and another attempt at Actually Drawing. instantly didn't like it that much after i posted it... but hey

november 4, 2022:

for the pokemon fest (i was team water). to quote my followup tweets when i posted it:
"hey isn’t water lethal for cephalings" see my octosona here is immune until they look downa nd[sic] realize theyre in water. once they do so they’ll be splatted instantly. it’s like gravity in cartoons.
"Its Actually That Deep" you hear me say moments before i get osmosis’d to death

november 24, 2022:

another qud joke based on that "my animal" plaza meme. does anyone know what was up with that what was that creature

december 10, 2022:

big run :)

december 19, 2022:

last of the qud jokes and the one i'm most proud of still (don't look too close at ORCA though). octoling neo agent 3 depicted here is my neo3 oc but she does kinda just look like a generic octoling neo3 at this scale

august 12, 2023 (i kinda didn't realize how many of my posts were from 2022 compared to any time after until making this thread, oops):

money/fame/love fest. "but did you tell them--" love lost so it doesn't matter

october 13, 2023:

1 of 2 for splatoween. i said i wasn't gonna put my "this is just words" posts here but i put EFFORT into that ooze-dropping effect. so it goes here. 😌

october 29, 2023:

ooh, this one's vertical! 2 of 2 for splatoween. Claude René Duplantier Squidry.

december 26, 2023:

🎵 success is for capitalists, so every time we fail it's basically praxis 🎶
friendly advice for christmas newbies, feat. another (non-agent) oc of mine who would definitely say this in-universe

...and that's all for now! maybe i'll keep this thread updated if i ever draw a post again

TNHoney

Inkling
Pronouns
She / Her
Squidry lives in my heart forever. Anyway I love your art and the silly little things you put into the plaza,,,Makes me happy 8)

Maybe I should finally actually make plaza posts. Much to consider

sevenleaf

Pro Squid
Pronouns
they/he
Switch Friend Code
SW-5819-4806-4093
Squidry lives in my heart forever. Anyway I love your art and the silly little things you put into the plaza,,,Makes me happy 8)

Maybe I should finally actually make plaza posts. Much to consider
lissa if you make Posts i’ll actually use twitter for more than two seconds and game the Posting algorithm by forcing everyone to look at your Posts

Aiko.Octo

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
she/her
lol, last one is my favorite. These are neat though! I gave up on making plaza posts figuring no one would see them anyway (especially since I don't use any social media and basically only had a throwaway twitter account for making posts to begin with, lol)

sevenleaf

Pro Squid
Pronouns
they/he
Switch Friend Code
SW-5819-4806-4093
lol, last one is my favorite. These are neat though! I gave up on making plaza posts figuring no one would see them anyway (especially since I don't use any social media and basically only had a throwaway twitter account for making posts to begin with, lol)
ty!!

that's fair honestly, i kinda have to go into this knowing that since i don't have a huge twitter following in part because Putting Myself Out There on there scares me lol i'm probably not gonna be in too many folks' plazas. i try to make posts for their own sake - i find the plaza post editor to be a fun way to play with using negative space, since you're bound to just the two colors. and if i want anyone to see them i can send them to my friends (or post them here now). i know that "just make art for you, don't worry about external validation!" is WAY easier said than done though 😅

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom