Share your Private Battle Lobbies!

Paragon-Yoshi

Inkling Cadet
I am sure everyone will totally (ab)use the Private Battles.
So I figured, why not making a little list?

In here, you can share your Lobby-themes, playstyles and passwords (if used).
So that everyone knows what to expect, when joining you.
And hopefully, we can use this to find the right people to play with, in our own lobbies.

Let me start:

Paragon's Lobby
Password: N/A (will include it, once I have decided on one.)

Theme:
Mostly Casual Turf Wars, playing just for fun.
I will also use my own lobbies to try out new weapons and practice with weapons I don't use often, but really like.
So think of it as a mix of Fun and Experimenting.
But fun definitely is the priority here. : 3

Occasionally, I might try out the other game modes.
But I have never played them before. So expect me to suck at them. ::P

I am considering opening up a chat (Skype, Steam, or the like), to make communication a little easier.
And so that everyone can voice their opinions on what to do, in-between battles.
Or just gossip talking. That's fine too.
Dunno if that is a good idea though...

So yeah, that is it.
Now let's get to listin' :D

Power

Inkling Commander
Sounds like it could be fun :D. Hopefully enough people are interested.

Ray's Room
Password: 1115

Theme:
Zones, Tower, (Eventually rainmaker( No Turf Wars, ever.. :l.

I am hoping for a lobby with competitive players. Feel free to try new strategies, weapons or gear loadouts as I will be doing the same.
Please note that this is not a dedicated lobby. I will be able to host these when I have no other obligations, (whether it be in Splatoon or the outside world)

Skype: theoriginalballr I will open up a chat if anyone wants join, add me, or PM me here, idrc. Skype is more organized.
NNID: TheOriginalBallr

Best Hours: This one is kinda tricky, but maybe 7-9pm Eastern Time or 5-6 PM. Times are suvject to change, which is why communication via skype if you want to join the lobby is key. If I find the best time that most people can play than I could probably be flexible with my hours. (Nothing too early in the morning or late at night.)

Goal: I hope to be able to provide a place where players can go if they want decently competitive environment and do not want to have to suffer through ranked solo queue, turf wars, or do not have a squad for squad battles. The lobby is also an environment in which one should come to improve their skills.

Map and mode rotation's could be done via skype, or maybe I will pick based on what I feel I need to work on. When new maps and modes become available their will be preference to play those.

Last edited:

bosimbo

Inkling
NNID
bosimbo

Ray's Room

Theme:

I am hoping for a lobby with competitive players. Feel free to try new strategies, weapons or gear loadouts as I will be doing the same.
Please note that this is not a dedicated lobby. I will be able to host these when I have no other obligations, (whether it be in Splatoon or the outside world)

Skype: TheOriginalBallr I will open up a chat if anyone wants join, add me, or PM me here, idrc. Skype is more organized.

Best Hours: This one is kinda tricky, but maybe 7-9pm Eastern Time or 5-6 PM. Times are suvject to change, which is why communication via skype if you want to join the lobby is key. If I find the best time that most people can play than I could probably be flexible with my hours. (Nothing too early in the morning or late at night.)

Goal: I hope to be able to provide a place where players can go if they want decently competitive environment and do not want to have to suffer through ranked solo queue, turf wars, or do not have a squad for squad battles. The lobby is also an environment in which one should come to improve their skills.

Map and mode rotation's could be done via skype, or maybe I will pick based on what I feel I need to work on. When new maps and modes become available their will be preference to play those.
Is there room for me

jason1637

Senior Squid
NNID
jason1637

Ray's Room

Theme:

Skype: TheOriginalBallr I will open up a chat if anyone wants join, add me, or PM me here, idrc. Skype is more organized.

ill make sure to add u on skype and play in your lobby when i can.

Power

Inkling Commander
Just a clarification, I am not sure if skype is case sensitive, but my skype name is all lowercase. Sorry for that error.

Jeremyx7

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Jeremyx7
Hello, I'm trying to add more ppl to my friends roster so I can host private lobbies more often.

My NNID is the same as here.

Password: n/a

Availability: Usually every day anywhere from 5pm-12am central time zone.

Mode: Every mode will be rotated so we have a variety and keep things fresh. Levels will be random, than after a while whichever levels haven't been played often will be selected.

Currently do not have means for voice chat.

If anybody is looking for a fun consistently hosted lobby feel free to add my NNID and leave a message relating to this topic. I would greatly appreciate it and would love to host!

Last edited:

Koopon

Roller/Blaster Main
Switch Friend Code
SW-6418-2499-7488
Private battles, all modes. PST (UTC-8). NNID is Kickapow. FR me and be sure to mention Squidboards.

Boil

Full Squid
No passwords, just like sparring partners in order to improve at the ranked game modes.

Ried Tube

Inkling
NNID
Karliried
...I have private battles weekly if anyone wants to join check the description in this video

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom