• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Sheldon's Picks for Splatoon 2?!

BeeLy1011

Inkling
NNID
AngryGardenCraft
Switch Friend Code
SW-2566-3544-4994
I want a Brush with burst bomb and Ink Armor. Maybe name it the "Custom Inkbrush" or something.

citrus.exe

Inkling
Honestly there's a few I really want

Inprovised Dualie Squelchers
Sub: Inkmine
Special: Ink Armor or Stingray

Splat Brella Deluxe
Sub: Inkmine (notice a pattern?)
Special: Inkjet

Matcha Splattershot Pro
Sub: Splash Wall
Special: Tenta Missiles

Polarized Dynamo Roller
Sub: Sprinkler
Special: Tenta Missiles or Splashdown

Really I'd just love any other kit on the Dualie Squelchers, as the Vanilla and custom aren't doing it for me, also Inkjet Brella sounds like fun

Metasepia

Inkling Cadet
As for my list of wanted kits...

Phantom dualies: Transparent Dapple Dualies with Splat bomb/Curling bomb+Bubble blower/Inkjet

Industrial Glooga Dualies: Orange Gloogas with sprinkler+Burst bomb rush

Marine Dualie Squelchers: Blue Dualie Squelchers with Beakons+Stingray

Garden L3: Green and yellow L3 with sprinkler+Ink storm

InklingCaitlin

Full Squid
NNID
Caitlin
Switch Friend Code
SW-0816-6246-4407
Jellyfish glow dualies- sea blue dualies that glow for the extra bit of pop. Allows you to dogde roll very fast to get away from enemies that try to splat you. Sub is the auto bomb and the special is the ink storm

Cray-on inkbrush- a new type of inkbrush that gives a texture to the ink you splatter. Also allows you to fling ink very fast. Includes the autobomb and the sting ray as the specials.

Arowanna splattershot- a special splattershot blueprint found in arrowanna castle allows for faster and longer fire rate. Sub is ink mine and the autobomb launcher is the special.

Octo inverted dualies- found in the underground subway via captain cuddlefish, this weapon was used by the Octolings but was retired for being too powerful. After a few nerfs, Sheldon has made it stable for inklings and Octolings to use. Sub is the burst bomb and the ink armor as the special.

(NEO) Jay

Inkling
NNID
wazup7
Switch Friend Code
SW-8144-0277-9321
mines more of a special weapon..
tide turner
it creates a wave similar to a killer wail but inks a huge straight line until it hits a wall

my second is a cannoli cannon
similar to those cannons seen in hero mode or cho**** charge this weapon fires them cannon shots
deals 150 damage each shot and blast radius is similar to what it is in the game

anyhoo weapons:

neo splat dualies
tentamissles and torpedo

neo splatterscope
splashwall and burst bomb

neo blaster
disruptor and baller

neo splattershot
suction bomb and splashdown

finally
a new weapon
splatgloves