SHL! Team Shoal is recruiting!

MakesDream

Inkling Cadet
NNID
ToastMiller
Welcome to Team Shoal!

We are an elite competitive Splatoon team based out of the east coast of the U.S.

Our goals are to have our members:

Strengthen the community

Meet new friends
Improve individual and competitive play
Succeed in competitive events

We have team members from all over the world and already we have already made a name for ourselves in the competitive community by participating in tournaments and scrimmages. Including both of the reddit booyah battles.

Our team currently consists of 7 members

Our A+ ranked leader, puffin mains the l-3 series as well as the carbon roller and tentateks, he also dabbles in the art of sniping. He's our all around guy. He rounds out the team and brings us all together as a whole.

Dongxi is our heavy hitter, an S+ 99 player from germany who mains the menacing dynamo. he's also an expert on counter-sniping.

Shyinator, or Shy for short is our elite S ranked sniper. Shy can take out enemies before even I notice they're there.

I am Dream, I am S ranked and am the support role. I main the rapid blaster and help rack up enemy damage, apply pressure, and build bubbler. When I'm not feeling the rapid blaster I mess around w/ the .52 and dabble in counter-sniping.

Smoke is ranked S and is our newest member who skillfully plays the krakon roller and the octoshot. He applies pressure and allows for the team to work efficiently

Trevor is an A ranked Sploosh main that plays a sneaky playstyle and supports us by use of his beacons

As you can see we play a variety of weapons, so don't be discouraged if you main an illusive weapon. That being said don't think we'll turn you down just because you only play a popular weapon

How to apply:

To apply we ask that you fill out a short application that includes:

Your age: (We prefer ages from 14-21)
Which weapons you use:
Why you want to join:
What level/rank you are in game: (This doesn't mean everything, although we'd prefer people at least A rank)
What time zone/region of the world you are in:

Please submit applications here: http://squidboards.com/threads/post-applications-here.6322/ We are still taking applications!

The more detailed you make your application, the better chance you have to make it in! Also feel free to include a brief (or immense) introduction to yourself. Probably the most important part of this team is that we are all friends and can get along, so don't be shy! We appreciate all applications :)

If you are accepted, you can add the SHL tag to your Mii's name. Please message me for more details if you have questions.

In order to improve we will practice as a team. This means you must have access to Skype, a microphone, and of course, a decent internet connection. If you don't have access to these, we won't be able to efficiently practice and improve. We will assume that if you apply you have all of these available to you. It will also be beneficial to you that you are at least S rank, although not mandatory, you'll be capable of practicing and experimenting in squad battles w/o the fear of ranking down. We find this beneficial as the safety net S rank provides allows us to try out new things and practice in a relaxing, while still competitive, manner.

Thank you! :D Please give us at least a few days to review applications

Last edited:

MakesDream

Inkling Cadet
NNID
ToastMiller
Bumping because we're currently looking for some new players to expand our team a bit.

Wishlist:
S-S+ sniper
although all applicants will be considered

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom