• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Should 1vs1 mode from Splatoon 1 return?

BirdAndreo

Senior Squid
It's since the release of the game i'm wondering why there is no mode designed for 1vs1... In my experience the only people i know who are Splatoon fan live far away and i can meet them rarely. But even if I'd have just one friend... Salmon run with only 2 people is though and all other modes are pretty boring 1vs1... so why they just don't bring back that Baloon mode from first Splatoon? Back then, that mode had some issues like no customization, few stages and bad settings (halved FPS), but now thanks to switch those issues shouldn't be a problem anymore... it wasn't a great mode but it was something you could do if you had just one friend near to you.

What do you think? i really hope Nintendo will surprise us in an hypothetically 3.0update

Elecmaw

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Switch Friend Code
SW-3466-8927-7969
You can always just go for 1 vs 1 in private battles.

BirdAndreo

Senior Squid
As i said classic modes aren't designed for 1vs1 and they will result boring after a while

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom