• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Splatoon 2 Should I scrub or nah?

Pierre

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Funfair
I have a squash headband with ink recovery as the main and all of the sbus are quick super jump. I honestly did not even put any drinks for that, it just happened on it's own haha. I was aiming to get ink recovery for all the subs, but then I don't know if I should throw away those quick super jumps.

Even if I did keep the headband, what weapon could it work best with?

inkcan

Semi-Pro Squid
The quick super jumps are unique and would provide some assistance in tower or zones, paired with the right ability perks.

I would personally save that piece of gear. However, 3 subs of QSJ aren't going to affect your gameplay much by themselves, and if you don't find yourself already actively superjumping, those ability slots might be better suited to other subs.

If ya jump now, keep em. If ya don't jump that often, scrub em.

Pierre

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Funfair
Thank you! I was able to find something I use them with. I've been using the splat dualies with the headband, brown bomber jacket, and red enperry shoes or piranha maws. I've found this set to be very useful because of the tentamissiles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom