Show off your Splatoon OC and some fun facts!

themoons.ghost

Inkling
Pronouns
he/him
NNID
themoons_ghost
Switch Friend Code
SW-6430-5654-5325
I need to finish the ref sheets and stuff for my splatband ocs, but in the meantime this is my sona Ghost!! I usually post little doodles featuring him on Juxtaposition and in the plaza <3
(Both images made by me btw)

PY4fiHyXTDORc9VX9JrVyDrbg2SnGHp4voizXh6fAG5ywjuQ9Mk23wVkaMBA.png

Edit: I completely forgot to add little facts about him 😭
  • He's a trans guy (like me ofc), and stands at about 5'5"
  • He's my agent 8 and only transitioned about a year after leaving the Deepsea Metro.
  • Unlike canon 8, he does eventually officially become a member of the Squidbeak Splatoon (he really can't seem to get away from militia, can he-)
  • Has a massive crush on Murch, but has horrible anxiety so he struggles with trying to make a move. I like to headcanon that Murch eventually makes a move :]
  • He's fluent in both Octarian and Inkling, but what else did we expect- I like to think he speaks Inkling with a little bit of an accent tho.
  • He used to be an engineer for the Octarian army before he ran away. He still enjoys tinkering with things and helps build little robots for the Splatoon.
  • He's friends with Sheldon, often seen sitting behind the counter of Ammo Knights, sketching some weapon designs and listening to Sheldon's endless yapping.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom