• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Shroomed Mafia. Filled. Game starts monday, expect roles before then.

Drez

Pro Squid
NNID
neokrw
THE SPIEL: It's a simple setup. Closed. 9players. Balanced. Minimal Flavor. Come over and relax in Ran's Shroomed Mafia. No shenanigans. No gimmicks. No cheesy pick-up lines. Just plain ol' scumhunting 101. If you are new to the game, it's easy to pick up from here as well... Enjoy yourself now.

Closed Setup
You must be wondering "What's a closed setup?" and I shall tell you. It simply means that I will not be revealing what the setup is, you'll have to find out yourself along the way. This means, anything can happen. Generally, you can expect helpful roles to be in the game, for each side. Don't try to game the setup or try to find out what I'd put in, just play the game, and adapt accordingly. This is a simple setup, so have no worries. You will be fine, in the dark.

Come on in's
1. xCoCo
2. Squidmaster
3. redadil4
4. African American
5. Marigi174
6. MajorasMask9
7. Widdle Mac
8. Thingy?
9. ReedRGale

Last edited:

Drez

Pro Squid
NNID
neokrw
/in for next.
I want to mention a reminder. If you need to give up on a game or can't play it anymore, please do not kill yourself. Instead, simply replace out. This is a lesson for everyone.

Drez

Pro Squid
NNID
neokrw
He isn't the legendary hero we deserve, but he is the legendary hero we need right now.

Drez

Pro Squid
NNID
neokrw
72 hour deadline for day, 24 hour deadline for nights.

Drez

Pro Squid
NNID
neokrw
Don't worry about it. Just play more games, and learn from your mistakes. And last but not least, have fun with the game.

Drez

Pro Squid
NNID
neokrw
No. Setup is too small and too simple for any indies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom