Side Order True Villain???

Madt123

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
She/Her/Hers
NNID
amacro
please tell me what your theory is for side order’s villain! I want to know the community thinks 😁

Cephalobro

I think Acht might be the true villain of Side Order, she showed up at a suspiciously convenient time when Agent 8 and Pearl didn't what to do. Then you have the fact that she knows Marina from "way back", even though Marina didn't say anything about knowing anyone who was lost to Sanitization.

To me, that points Acht toward the idea that she's the true villain, bent on Sanitizing everyone in the world by luring others into her trap. Starting with famous figures first, then using them to convince everyone else to be Sanitized.

KrisSplatoon

Senior Squid
Pronouns
they/she
Switch Friend Code
SW-4981-4348-0990
hehehehahahahahahahAHAHAHAH I'm thingking Agent 4

Astro Dwarf

Inkling
My favorite theory I ever heard was that Tony Kensa would be the villain. He's a brand that only showed up in splatoon 2 (On brand with side order). His brand's designs are more simple than other designs, could be said his designs have some order to it. And his color scheme of black, white, and a hint of red seems to line up with the color scheme of side order.

Madt123

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
She/Her/Hers
NNID
amacro
Me now:
True villian: ORDER ITSELF DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNN

chaotik0

Inkling Cadet
I think Acht might be the true villain of Side Order, she showed up at a suspiciously convenient time when Agent 8 and Pearl didn't what to do. Then you have the fact that she knows Marina from "way back", even though Marina didn't say anything about knowing anyone who was lost to Sanitization.

To me, that points Acht toward the idea that she's the true villain, bent on Sanitizing everyone in the world by luring others into her trap. Starting with famous figures first, then using them to convince everyone else to be Sanitized.
marina said she made this place to help sanitized octarians, which is why acht is here and knows so much about the spire. marina specifically said that it clearly worked because acht is acting like normal. and there was another set of dialogue that told us that marina was an elite soldier that was well known by everyone, so even if marina didnt know acht, which wouldnt make any sense anyway because why else would she choose acht to try and help, it would make sense for acht to know marina.

Last edited by a moderator:

chaotik0

Inkling Cadet
i dont know if there really is a true villain. everyone on different sides just seem like good guys with opposing goals (you will learn when you get to the final floor and beat the boss multiple times)

BeckyXP

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
She/Her
My favorite theory I ever heard was that Tony Kensa would be the villain. He's a brand that only showed up in splatoon 2 (On brand with side order). His brand's designs are more simple than other designs, could be said his designs have some order to it. And his color scheme of black, white, and a hint of red seems to line up with the color scheme of side order.
I like that theory

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom