• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Signed up looking for some battle experience...

Reflex_15

Inkling
NNID
inkvasion-2040
Switch Friend Code
SW-3793-6810-8407
Hello all. I've known about Squidboards for a while now, but I never signed up untill recently.

I signed up to try and get better, and find a competitive team. I've been wanting to get into tournaments for awhile now, but I could never find the right team.

I'm more then open to out of the blue 1v1s. If anyone wants to face me, I'd be more then happy to do so.
Anything for a chance to get better. Just send me a pm and I'll try to get everything set up.

I'm about level 45 on Splatoon 2 right now, with around 210 hours on it. S+1 over all (According to the Nintendo switch app) I got the game for Christmas, but I had about 970+ hours on the original. I'm a charger main, but I'm also good with practically any Dualies, the heavy splattlings, the Octobrush, and most shooter types. (Also Bamboo and squiffer)

If you want to recruit me for your team, send me a pm. I'm quite active on the game and very serious about getting into competitive. However, I'm already thinking about joining a certain team, so I may be unavailable. I'm sorry if that is the case. I would also prefer it if I was tested to see if I'm good enough to join your team. I don't like wasting time.

I also don't mind things like bumper brushes, hide and seek, etc.
Thank you for reading! Woomy!

calamaro

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Hello and welcome aboard. Good luck with your quest finding a good team to compete with.

Ansible

Squid Savior From the Future
Community Ambassador
Welcome and hello to Squidboards!

In all honesty, you're better off putting this information and aspirations in our LFG area, the Squid Locator section, where it'll actually be seen by would-be future teammates. =)

Reflex_15

Inkling
NNID
inkvasion-2040
Switch Friend Code
SW-3793-6810-8407
Welcome and hello to Squidboards!

In all honesty, you're better off putting this information and aspirations in our LFG area, the Squid Locator section, where it'll actually be seen by would-be future teammates. =)
Ah, yeah you're right.. I'll probably just copy and paste it.though. Lmao

DualBlade25

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Haser
Switch Friend Code
SW-0688-5884-4388
I am looking for somebody fresh to play with in turf mainly. I am also looking for somebody to join a group with me and some friends to play together. We need 1 more member if you are interested.

Reflex_15

Inkling
NNID
inkvasion-2040
Switch Friend Code
SW-3793-6810-8407
I am looking for somebody fresh to play with in turf mainly. I am also looking for somebody to join a group with me and some friends to play together. We need 1 more member if you are interested.
I'd definitely play turf with you, as for the group I am uncertain...
I am now level 63, rank X overall, and have around 470 hours.
Recently, I've become less available. I am mainly taken on Tuesdays, Fridays, and Saturdays.
I'd like to know more about your group. Are they competitive, casual, a mix of the two, stuff like that.. If you need a better way to contact me, I could give you my discord.

DualBlade25

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Haser
Switch Friend Code
SW-0688-5884-4388
Okay whats your Discord? Mine is DualBlade25

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom