Single Squid Looking to Woomy With Other Squids

~Athena~

Inkling
Now that I've gotten your attention, hi! xD

My name is Athena, and I have fallen madly in love with splatoon! I got the game around late November, and I was, like, immediately sucked in lol. I've already met some people and gotten in a lot of valuable practice playing with my IRL friends and strangers from the internet, but I would love to go further too! I want to get involved and get to learn the meta a little bit, and hopefully become good enough to participate in tournaments and the like too (and m-maybe even join a squad~ <3)
Even if I don't, I'm going to have a ton of fun trying!

Honestly, everything here is a lot to take in, but I'm going to do my best. Thanks for having me here!

A few quick facts:

- I started off trying the Spattershot Jr. (like everyone) and kept it well past Level 10 because I wanted to learn the game (and because it was a good gun), but I switched to chargers because nothing compared to the feeling of taking someone out from afar~ (A-And helping a teammate too!)

- I main the Kelp Splatterscope and that's it, and it's suits me because I tend to be a pretty aggressive sniper who likes to be able to go from reasonable-distance sniping to sniper perch stuff too (idk this may be a terrible play style in the long run but it's so much fun when it pays off!)

- I'm A- Rank (about 25 points away from A) and level 30, I think. To think I've climbed this far from C- in a little over a half a month is honestly a little frightening, I feel like I'm growing up too fast xD I want to be a kid for a little bit longer.

- I like Callie and Marie equally but after this last splatfest especially I've been paying more and more attention to Marie ;w;

Thanks for reading~

Last edited:

Silver

Speedrunning Inkling
NNID
MHFsilver
Welcome to SquidBoards!
My name is Silver, nice to meet you. I hope you enjoy your time on the site and be sure to check out as much as you can. The site has a lot to offer even if you're playing Splatoon as a casual player or looking to get competitive. There's a lot to learn and a lot of people to talk to. If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

~Athena~

Inkling
Thank You! uwu

This site is amazing and it's probably a bad idea to try and take it all in on a school night but omg it's the community I dreamed of (and used to because, well, y'know, smashboards lol)

Silver

Speedrunning Inkling
NNID
MHFsilver
Yeah, there is a lot going on here lol. Take your time and look at it when you can

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom