Skill Sheet

Acecat7

Inkling
NNID
acecat7
I made a skill sheet for us to fill out, if that's a good idea.. i figured we should work out who plays what role so that we can coordinate better

DJS Skill Sheet

Name:

Preferred Role(s): Offensive, Defensive, Support, Other (describe)

Offensive: focuses on picking off opponents and leading pushes // Support: focuses on pressuring opponents and assisting pushes, while also inking turf // Defense: focuses on securing base and middle to prevent opponents from breaking through

Preferred Weapon(s):

Best skills:

Weaknesses to improve on:

Strategy with preferred weapons:

Acecat7

Inkling
NNID
acecat7
Name: Ace

Offensive: focuses on picking off opponents and leading pushes // Support: focuses on pressuring opponents and assisting pushes, while also inking turf // Defense: focuses on securing base and middle to prevent opponents from breaking through

Preferred Weapon(s): Dual Squelcher, Hydra Splatling, Heavy Splatling, Splash-o-Matic, Kelp Splat Charger, occasional Carbon Roller Deco and Bamboozler (im still learning it)

Best skills: Accuracy, knowing when to pull back

Weaknesses to improve on: More effective use of splash walls, rainmaker in general, hammerhead bridge in general, close combat, could always improve aiming

Strategy with preferred weapons:
Dual/Splatling: Ink the base, then pick enemies off from a distance and close in
Splash-o-Matic: Push opponents back with sub & special while covering respectable amounts of turf
Carbon Roller Deco: Roll down a side path and assault mid with seeker rush, then advance slowly
Kelp Splat Charger: Find a strategic position and defend it while teammates cover the map

Last edited:

aqua46

Inkling Cadet
roles: defensive, support, other (can play offensive, but treat it differently than others.)

weapons: both squelcher types, the splatlings, splash-o-matic, octoshot. trying out jr, and play with other weapons when i feel.

skills: not sure. gotta tell me. tbd.

weapons to improve: heavy splatling. although i love using it, something happened post update, and now i suck. could just be the online crowd. need to practice either way.

strategies:
squelchers: tbd
splaatlings: tbd
splash: tbd
octoshot: tbd

Last edited:

23 Squidoo

Inkling
NNID
PurpleLunchboxer
Name: Go by many diff'rent names. C Wizzy, Chad Daddy, aight. Big Papi. Or see my username.

Preferred Role(s): Mainly support, with a mix of defense

Preferred Weapon(s):

Splat Zones
  • Tentatek Splattershot
  • .96 Gal/.96 Gal Deco
  • N-Zap '89
  • Slosher (on Blackbelly Skatepark)
Tower Control
  • Tentatek Splattershot
  • .96/Gal
Rainmaker
  • Tentatek Splattershot
  • Sploosh-o-Matic
  • .96 Gal/Deco
Turf War
  • Sploosh-o-Matic
  • Slosher
  • N-Zap '89
Best skills: The red ones. But honestly, I don't know. You tell me. I feel like I'm pretty good at making pushes and controlling turf.

Weaknesses to improve on: Aiming, aiming and jumping, strafing...Pretty much anything that involves accurate aiming.

Strategy with preferred weapons: Get up behind people and splat them in the back, or pester them from afar. I like distracting people from the main goal so that they're easier to pick off and so my team has more leniency in accomplishing the designated task. I also like to support the team with turf control and tools such as the Splash Wall and Echolocator.

Eloy toledo

Inkling
NNID
eloytoledo
Name:Eloy, ELOY, yole

Preferred Weapon(s): 52 gal deco, slosher

Best skills:picking off enemies and leading pushes to victory sacrificing myself to win!

Weaknesses to improve on: i need to think before i charge in and think about what my squad is going to do, communication

Strategy with preferred weapons: distract enemies with my sub make them move where i want to and pick them off be stealthy and take out enemies and always try to help my teammates

cerozer0

Inkling
NNID
CeroZer0
Name: Cero, Zero, Frankie, Frunk, Frunkeeee, ect.

Preferred Role(s): Offensive, Support

Preferred Weapon(s): Octobrush, all Inkbrushes. Splash-o-matic, Luna Blaster.

Best skills: Picking off enemies I guess? Pushing hardcore and dying for the cause dang-it!

Weaknesses to improve on: Communication, sometimes get too fired up and plunge right into a battle, having waaaay too many trades.

Strategy with preferred weapons: With any of the brushes I really like to play some mind games (especially when snipers are around) Run around in circles, hide for a bit, flanking, and when they're confused or unaware I jump in for the kill.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom