Sloshed Deco Gear

ace》JR

Inkling
Currently, I'm an S rank vanilla octobrush user that has been practing with the slasher deco and now all I need is gear. As of right now, this is what I'm going to run
:head_first::ability_inkrecovery::ability_damage::ability_damage::ability_damage:
:clothes_tes000::ability_damage::ability_inksaversub::ability_inksaversub::ability_inksaversub:
Icy Down Boots:ability_stealthjump::ability_inkrecovery::ability_inkrecovery::ability_inksaversub:

Any ways I could improve this?

Green Waffles

Inkling Fleet Admiral
By no means a slosher deco expoit, but I've used enough reg. and soda slosher =p

I would personally ditch the damage up. Even if you go full ham and get 3 mains and 9 subs, your sloshes will cap out at 91 dmg on a no-defense-up target, making surprise 1 hit splats much less likely than with a damage-up bamboozler... but I would imagine thatdmg up alo affects your splash wall's collision dmg so =p keep it if that is your schtick(kudos if it is)

So you can replace the damage up with speed ups(preferably swim speed for your kraken) defense up, tenacity etc: pretty much anything will benefit you except bomb range up. Heck you can even part with the ink recovery if you think you can fully handle the three seconds of no ink get on your own.

But if you like to get really ink happy immediately after deploying your splash wall and want more than 4-5 shots, you can keep the recovery and smoosh in ink saver mains.

So my silly S rank side says consider switching out damage up with whatever you want to try out.
My S+ tournament side says to get rid of damage up and grab more kraken power through tenacity/swim speed.

ace》JR

Inkling
By no means a slosher deco expoit, but I've used enough reg. and soda slosher =p

I would personally ditch the damage up. Even if you go full ham and get 3 mains and 9 subs, your sloshes will cap out at 91 dmg on a no-defense-up target, making surprise 1 hit splats much less likely than with a damage-up bamboozler... but I would imagine thatdmg up alo affects your splash wall's collision dmg so =p keep it if that is your schtick(kudos if it is)

So you can replace the damage up with speed ups(preferably swim speed for your kraken) defense up, tenacity etc: pretty much anything will benefit you except bomb range up. Heck you can even part with the ink recovery if you think you can fully handle the three seconds of no ink get on your own.

But if you like to get really ink happy immediately after deploying your splash wall and want more than 4-5 shots, you can keep the recovery and smoosh in ink saver mains.

So my silly S rank side says consider switching out damage up with whatever you want to try out.
My S+ tournament side says to get rid of damage up and grab more kraken power through tenacity/swim speed.
I agree with you definitely on the damage up. For me personally, I would keep my ink recovery and ink saver sun because you said it perfectly, I do get ink happy after throwing a splash wall. I took a look at my gear again and this might be better.
Paisley Bandana :ability_inksaversub::ability_inksaversub::ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed:
:clothes_tes020: :ability_recon: :ability_inkrecovery::ability_inkrecovery::ability_swimspeed:
Same shoes as before

I'm a big fan of recon

Last edited:

ace》JR

Inkling
If anyone was wondering, I finalized my gear. If you would rather rate that.

Paisley Bandana :ability_inksaversub::ability_inksaversub::ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed:
:clothes_shirt003::ability_inkrecovery::ability_inksaversub::ability_swimspeed:
Icy Down Boots :ability_stealthjump::ability_inkrecovery::ability_inkrecovery::ability_inksaversub:

I probably won't spend a sea snail on the last spot because everything is perfect right now

veenickz

Inkster Jr.
NNID
veenickz
Personally, rather than 2 main worth of Saver Sub, i would rather have 1 of both Saver Sub and Saver Main. And do you really need that many Ink Recovery?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom