Slosher and Splatling weapon ideas.

doop

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Elias56
What type of splatlings and sloshers do you want to see in the future, personally i want a splatling that fires blaster type shots.

Joseph Staleknight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
JStaleknight
Switch Friend Code
SW-1169-3473-1031
Sounds interesting, though the fire rate would have to be severely compromised to balance such a weapon.

My own ideas for Slosher and Splatling-type weapons:
  • Tall Slosher: A Slosher that throws ink farther but leaves a thinner trail. Manufactured by Dolphin Turf Solutions. The regular version comes equipped with Splat Bombs and a Kraken, while the D variant has Seekers and an Inkzooka instead.
  • Wild Splatling: A Splatling that is to the Heavy Splatling as the Aerosprays are to Splash-O-Matics; even faster rate of fire but with far less precision. Range is about the same as the Heavy Splatling. Manufactured by Neo Construction, it comes with Point Sensors and the Bubbler. Meanwhile, the Wild Splatling Neo has Squid Beakons and the Echolocator.

ILikeKirbys

Inkling Commander
NNID
ILikeKirbys
Here are a couple of ideas:

Splasher: A bucket with a thinner blob that shoots to Jet Squelcher range, dealing 35 damage with the blob. When the blob hits anything, it explodes like a Suction Bomb, dealing 35 damage near the center of the blast and 25 damage farther out. Effectively, the Splasher can two-shot if you're accurate, but it'll never one-shot on its own. Your run speed while firing is a little faster than the Slosher, but the ink efficiency is inferior, costing roughly 7.5% of your ink tank per shot.
For a sub-weapon, the Splasher would have the Disruptor, allowing you to slow opponents for easier splatting, and for a Special, it would have Echolocator, allowing you and your teammates to see enemies coming no matter where they are, which is useful.
For an alternative loadout, the sub would be Splat Bombs, because grenades and 1-shot capability is pretty useful, and the Special would be Kraken, because invincibility and a get-out-of-being-splatted-free card are great on a two-shot weapon.

High-Pressure Splatling: A 5-barreled gatling gun. It charges slowly (about 4 seconds), runs slower (slows to about 15% of the run speed), it shoots at roughly 60% of the Splatling's fire rate, and it takes roughly 10% to fill a single ring of charge and 26% to fill both charge rings. However, it deals 36 damage per shot, has a range only slightly shorter than the Splat Charger, its shots act like Charger rounds (so they fire much faster than a normal round), and its shots pierce through enemy Inklings (but not surfaces and Splash Walls), letting it ink behind foes and hit multiple enemies at once.
Its sub-weapon is Burst Bombs, letting you deal damage or ink up walls quickly, and its Special is the Inkstrike, for inking sizable areas quickly,
For an alternative loadout, its sub is Point Sensor, to reveal enemies to your teammates, and its Special is Bubbler, to ensure you survive while charging up.

Phobos

Inkling Commander
Just give me the regular slosher with an Inkzooka special and I'll be happy.

Elecmaw

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Switch Friend Code
SW-3466-8927-7969
Aren't all the Slosher/Splatling variants already hidden in the game's code?

Anyhow, i'd dig a Slosher without bursts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom