Sloshing Machine: Another Slosher Variant

aceofscarabs

Inkling Fleet Admiral
SplatoonJP tweet
Nintendo UK tweet

Sub is Splat Bomb, Special is Bomb Rush.

明日11月28日午前11時、新しいブキ「スクリュースロッシャー」が追加される。 洗濯槽のような射出口から渦を巻いて発射される弾は、飛び散るインクで広範囲を攻撃できる。 サブは「スプラッシュボム」、スペシャルは「ボムラッシュ」だ。
The new Sloshing Machine makes its debut in #Splatoon tomorrow morning!

Garo

Inkling
Sooner than I thought. Do we know yet what's the special thing about this one? The shot looks swirlier than with the other Sloshers...

aceofscarabs

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Sooner than I thought. Do we know yet what's the special thing about this one? The shot looks swirlier than with the other Sloshers...
IIRC the spray pattern creates a large circular spiral splatmark when it hits something.

Leronne

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Leronne
Switch Friend Code
SW-2169-0003-5242
Just to clear something up. It's tommorow morning for Europe and Japan and late at night for the west.

JFL

Senior Squid
NNID
AldricJFL
Super early and probably worthless opinion: l must have mised something because l'm not sure what the point of this weapon is. l mean it's not bad or anything, it's just it doesn't seem any different from the regular Slosher besides its set. It has roughly the same range, the same power, the same fire rate... l don't get it.

Maybe it'll be a H-3 situation where they'll add some range later to help differentiate the weapon from its brethren but for the moment l'm a bit baffled.

Of Moose & Men

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
MuhFugginMoose
The hit box on this thing is SO deceiving. You can't arc the Sloshing Machine like you can any other Slosher, and if you do, it's at a very slight angle. I enjoy using it, I just don't like its hitbox, the straight line it fires is there pretty much just for show if you are aiming too high up, and that is something I am definitely going to need to get used to. Splat Bomb + Bomb Rush is an awesome combo, I just think Burst Bombs would have been better for it. But, we can't have everything we want now can we? :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom