• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Smash bros players, how are you all liking the last of the DLC so far?

Smashling79

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Linkmaster3000
I'm loving it. Currently working hard to main Bayonetta. Love how she's not so easy to pick up and you have to be very creative with her combos to see what works and what doesn't. Corrins pretty awesome too. All of his attacks have KO potential. His projectile is like a much deadlier version of ZSS's.

ShinyGirafarig

Inkling Commander
NNID
ShinyGirafarig
Switch Friend Code
SW-6085-7937-9686
Needs more playable characters of the cephalopod kind that aren't Miis. Also playable characters from a game who are constantly in Wars of the Advance kind.

Really I have no interest in getting the last of the DLC right now. I have not even gotten Cloud. I probably will buy for my guests if they want to play SSB4 though but I would not use them myself.

Breademic

Senior Squid
NNID
Breademic
Ahh Corrin is amazing.
Finally have a secondary main. My primary is Villager.
His tilts can string together.
His range is incredible.
Dragon Fang Shot is pretty nifty.

Flareth

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Wait wait wait, it's out already?

Damn. I thought it was dropping in mid-February, not early in the month. Are the Mii costumes out too?

yokokazuo

Inkling Cadet
NNID
NagoyaKazuo
Wait wait wait, it's out already?

Damn. I thought it was dropping in mid-February, not early in the month. Are the Mii costumes out too?
Yup, everything is out.

I may not use Bayonetta much, but I'm starting to like Corrin quite a bit.

ArcticWolf

Inkster Jr.
NNID
RedGazelle7
Corrin's dope
Bayo's dope
Umbran Clock Tower's dope

It's all thumbs up here.

ILikeKirbys

Inkling Commander
NNID
ILikeKirbys
Corrin's choice to smash was a wise one, 'cause he's great!
Just feels perfect for me. I like the longish range on his sword/spear-thingy attacks, his projectile's nice, his recovery isn't terrible, he's strongish, his counter's quite good, and that weird stab-the-ground thing's neat too. Up-Smash is odd tho, not sure what it's for.
I really like Corrin.

I like Bayonetta as well. Not as much as Corrin, but she's cool.
She's very combo-oriented tho. And a bit weak, outside of her (admittedly really strong, but rather slow) smashes. Witch Time's f***in' crazy tho, no way that survives as is if this game gets another patch.
She's not as great a fit for me as Corrin (I dunno if it's just that I haven't spent enough time with her or not, but she just feels weird), but I like Bayonetta.

Umbran Clock Tower has Bayonetta music. It's awesome.

All in all, I really, really like the last Sm4sh DLC.

GoldWatson

Full Squid
NNID
floandgold
The only thing good that came of this DLC was the beyonetta music. Both of the characters are trash.

Smashling79

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Linkmaster3000
I actually haven't used Bayonetta at all. lol
My focus has been completely on Corrin.
I've pretty much done the same things as you however Bayonetta and Corrin are reversed. My focus is 99.9% Bayonetta, 0.01% Corrin lol

Kayura05

Inkster Jr.
Loving Cloud for the sheer "I never thought he would show up" factor. I personally have no interest in either Corrin or Bayonetta but my friends are loving Corrin so far. I think Corrin and Bayonetta may be in need of a slight nerf but other than that I am anxiously awaiting for the day when the next game will be announced. DLC for a game like Smash is amazing and I only hope the next iteration will be as fun as this one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom