• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Smashing in Squidboards - Ink included!

StarForce

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Hyrule, Mushroom, Nohr, Comet Observatory
So, many will know me from Smashboards. Signed in with my account there on here.

http://smashboards.com/members/starforce.267906/

That's if you don't know me yet and how I am in Smashboards. I'm a welcoming type of player there usually welcoming most new members. I might be too here but limited as I don't have a WiiU so no Splatoon for me... Nevertheless I want to be here because even without the game I want to promote it because I like it. if I could I'd get it. But it doesn't seem possible now or nowhere near the future. I hope I fit here at Squidboards humbly as I did in Smashboards. Birds of a Feather. It is not much different. A good welcome is worth more than knowledge of the game. A new member will likely try the game if you greet them nicely than just dropping all the game knowledge like a machine. I hope I can welcome like at Smashboards. Thank for accepting me here in advance. Splatoon Hype! Inklings for Smash DLC!

StarForce

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Ohh thank you. it's been months since I received a welcome (when joined at Smashboards) Well I just hope I can stay as much happy as possible after may 28 since on may 29 Splatoon releases but it won't arrive at my home. still. I'll be here. Gonna suffer seen all the Squidians talk here and there and about it and not being able to play the game. But I'll be strong. I'll as soon as Lucina's amiibo comes and Inkling ones at Gamestop I'll go to preorder both. A female Inkling amiibo will suffice to calm my hype for Splatoon even if the game never gets to my hands. Loving this game. Wish i could have it and play it in the future.

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
Welcome to Squidboards! We hope you enjoy it here. You have a nice avatar on Smashboards. :)

Flying_Tortoise

Sushi Chef
So, many will know me from Smashboards. Signed in with my account there on here.

http://smashboards.com/members/starforce.267906/

That's if you don't know me yet and how I am in Smashboards. I'm a welcoming type of player there usually welcoming most new members. I might be too here but limited as I don't have a WiiU so no Splatoon for me... Nevertheless I want to be here because even without the game I want to promote it because I like it. if I could I'd get it. But it doesn't seem possible now or nowhere near the future. I hope I fit here at Squidboards humbly as I did in Smashboards. Birds of a Feather. It is not much different. A good welcome is worth more than knowledge of the game. A new member will likely try the game if you greet them nicely than just dropping all the game knowledge like a machine. I hope I can welcome like at Smashboards. Thank for accepting me here in advance. Splatoon Hype! Inklings for Smash DLC!
I saw you from the other thread, so thought I'd say Hi also. Wish you could get your hands on a Wii U. Or you can train at your buddy's house ;)

StarForce

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Thank you. I was gonna carry it over here but. I tought having one on Smash and an Inkling too without having to drop it due to carrying my other one was nice. teal is my fave Inkling color followed by green. So i found this avi the best match in color and Inkling gender. thank you. ^_^

Flying_Tortoise

Sushi Chef
I noticed immediately that the profile pic is from the same pic my sig is from x)
Its definately the best pic I found on the internet

edit: Oh you literally just said that on the other thread xD

Reactions: Lyn

StarForce

Inkling Fleet Admiral
I saw you from the other thread, so thought I'd say Hi also. Wish you could get your hands on a Wii U. Or you can train at your buddy's house ;)
Well sadly the very few friends I have favor only Sony or Microsoft so I can't even go to a friends to play it. A demo at my hometown Gamestop would be the only opportunity to test it if there is a demo to play to begin with. I highly doubt it.

Flying_Tortoise

Sushi Chef
Well sadly the very few friends I have favor only Sony or Microsoft so I can't even go to a friends to play it. A demo at my hometown Gamestop would be the only opportunity to test it if there is a demo to play to begin with. I highly doubt it.
Damn, man. That sucks.. Well at least you get to play all of those other cool games.
Nintendo only gets a few exclusives, but when they do.. they are really good.

StarForce

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Damn, man. That sucks.. Well at least you get to play all of those other cool games.
Nintendo only gets a few exclusives, but when they do.. they are really good.
Yeah I have a lot I wish to play on U but since I don't have one well they go in the forgotten sections. Mario 3D world, Mario kart 8, Smash bros for wiiU, Splatoon, New Zelda U, StarFox, Mario maker, Bayonetta 2. But those will not come. I have a 2ds due to low cost effective and at least I have Pokemon X/Sapphire Smash 3ds, Zelad ALBW Mario Kart 7 to suffice for those above listed. Oh well can't have them all i guess.

Flying_Tortoise

Sushi Chef
I get the cost thing. You would not believe how lucky I was to get a Wii U.
My little brother literally won a raffle for a 3ds (had 400 something ppl in it), and instead of getting the 3ds we asked if we could take that cost and subtract it from a wii u. So the only way we got a wii u was because of that.

I've been a nintendo supporter through all my days, b/c I grew up with star fox 64 and a bunch of other games. I guess I just gotta keep playing those series
edit: as opposed to getting an xbox or play station

StarForce

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Oh I grew with a Gameboy and Super nes playing Mario. I don't regret it. Nintendo here although I have other console old that is. 2DS is the only thing new. i don't have a ps3 or ps4 nor 360 or One nor even a wii or wii U no vita either. my most advance consoles are an xbox ps2 and gamecube. but I'm stuck in the past if it were not lucky to have gotten a 2ds. Hey would love to talk more but I gotta go. see you later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom