• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Sniper, No Sniping! A- to S rank Squad

FinInfinite

Inkling
NNID
FinInfinite
As soon as I reached S rank, I realized in order to progress more I would have to research serious strategies and techs, as well as delve into the world of organized battles. As such, I am starting a new squad that, as you can see in the title, is called "Sniper, No Sniping!"

This is a squad for people who have less time than they would like, but are still fairly good at the game; it's a more casual group focused on community interaction, personal growth, and gameplay, rather than winning tournaments (although tournament participation is definitely something we can do!).

The following are required to join:
  • A way to use Skype while playing (of course)
  • At least A- rank
  • That's pretty much it
As our focus is helping players progress, we welcome all players who fit these criteria, however...

We are especially looking for players who fill the following roles / main these weapons:
  • Blasters
  • Front-line Weapons (Tentatek, Zink, .52, etc.)

I hope to get as many players as possible, so that there can be many players in each time zone. That way, we can play on organized teams whenever we want.

We are especially looking for players in the following timezones:
  • Pacific to Eastern Time ('MURICA)
  • Central European Time (DEUTSCHLAND/YEERUP)
  • Actually, all of the European times

Feel free to PM me/friend my NNID/message me on Skype (Skype is fastest); I will respond as soon as possible.

Last edited:

LPMSquid

Inkling
NNID
LPMforEverFan
As soon as I reached S rank, I realized in order to progress more I would have to research serious strategies and techs, as well as delve into the world of organized battles. As such, I am starting a new squad that, as you can see in the title, is called "Sniper, No Sniping!"

This is a squad for people who have less time than they would like, but are still fairly good at the game; it's more casual group focused on community interaction, personal growth, and gameplay, rather than winning tournaments (although tournament participation is definitely something we can do!).

Feel free to PM me, I will respond as soon as possible.
Hey Fin ,
I am a A+ Fresh Squid Player , 16 years old and I live in Germany ;)
I'dlike to join a Squad to get better in generell and to have some Rounds with Teammates who dont end up losing with like 1:12 ;)

FinInfinite

Inkling
NNID
FinInfinite
As a little update, in your PM, please include what time you're usually on in UTC, or what time zone you're in. Also, I made a little logo for us!

FinInfinite

Inkling
NNID
FinInfinite
I have greatly expanded the mission plan of this squad, though the core ideals stay the same. My goal is to get many players (over 10, at least) in as many different time zones as possible, so that no matter when you can play, there will always be 3 other players ready to squad up and learn together. I hope we can expand as far as this goal, but to do so we will need lots of players. You don't need to be great to join, just willing to learn. If you want to get better at Splatoon, but don't have the time to practice with a competitive squad, this is the place for you.

SweetK

Inkling
NNID
SweetKeester
Hey there! Saw the OP and I think this is just what Im looking for! I'm not able to play much, but enough to progress to S rank, (now back at A+). I main the Luna blaster and think I would make a great asset! Central Time Zone, however Skype is currently not an option, (I'm "between" devices).

I hope to hear back!

SkyBlue

Inkling Commander
Hi! Sorry for this being 7 days after you messaged me, wanted to think on it a bit, and I decided I would love to join ^w^
I'm S rank, and really love to quad squad and what not. Right now, after v 2.2.0 came out I use the custom range blaster and H-splatling the most.
I can skype, I have a headset, and I'm Central time zone.

mimasho

Inkster Jr.
NNID
mimasho
Dropping by ~
I main the Luna Blaster and am in the Pacific time zone !
I'm currently at A- rank, though the highest I've been is A+.
I also use the Aerospray, Octoshot, and Splash-O-Matic for splatzones or rainmaker, occasionally (I change weapons depending on map layout or what other players are using).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom