So... about the next splatfest

iTwAsLucK

Semi-Pro Squid
It would undoubtedly be in the best interest of EVERYONE to sign up for the same team since win rate should be around ~50% or so and thus popularity will once again be the determining factor.

Therefore, if everyone on Squidboards chooses the same side then they will all get the win bonus.

Thoughts? What team should we pick?

TheBlindFreak

Inkling
NNID
TheBlindFreak
If there's such a drastic organized sway, I wouldn't be surprised if the devs changed how the winners are determined in future splat fests.

I'm all for team stacking for that purpose. Therefore, I propose team Rollercoasters for NA because inklings dissolve in water.

Bippzy

Full Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-7508-4027-9894
I'm scared of heights so I avoid both things in actuality, haha. But I was gonna pick rollercoasters because I don't enjoy being soaked at an amusement park.

Also as said above, inklings dissolve when they touch water. XD

Rellek

Inkling Cadet
NNID
RellekEarth
Rollercoasters are not cool imo so I'm going waterslides because squids seem more at home on that kind of thing.

iTwAsLucK

Semi-Pro Squid
Can't we all just pick what we want because it is a friendly competition, and that the best team shall win? No? No, okay, I'll just get out of the way then, please don't hurt me.
I definitely respect that sentiment... but it's less friendly when the winning team gets something of actual value (1 snail = 30,000g).

Rellek

Inkling Cadet
NNID
RellekEarth
Can't we all just pick what we want because it is a friendly competition, and that the best team shall win? No? No, okay, I'll just get out of the way then, please don't hurt me.
The better team technically won last time.

what you actually mean is the most popular team.

Kaliafornia

Splatin' through Inkopolis with my woes....
NNID
Kaliafornia
I definitely respect that sentiment... but it's less friendly when the winning team gets something of actual value (1 snail = 30,000g).
Maybe if you were a casual player or not level 20 (since you have to be this level to pay Spike for rerolls). Still you rack up money fast in the game. After hitting level 20 if you played consistently you should have most of the items and weapons, and at the very least the items and weapons you will use the majority of the time (since some things like recon, haunt, etc are not viable at the moment w/o coordinated teams). There is no real use for money which makes the sea snails less valuable than people think.

This is how it should be honestly. People are getting way too salty about this.

Hope

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Agrexis
A difference of 6 super sea snails is pretty small, so just pick what you like.

Rellek

Inkling Cadet
NNID
RellekEarth
It's actually 6 from what I can tell. I got to Cat Queen and received 18 snails while Dog Queens got 24.

Ultimate Mayhem

Inkster Jr.
NNID
MechanicalDoom
I already know roller coasters are gonna win, so I'm going for roller coasters. I prefer water slides, but honestly, roller coasters are gonna be way more popular than water slides.

DonkaFjord

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
DonkaFjord
The losing team gets half of the sea snails the winning team gets, but if you reach the highest rank you get a 6 sea snail bonus So it depends on your rank.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom