• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

So did you guys ever defeat Inner Agent 3

Shayreep

Pro Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-1285-8726-3991
reviving the splatoon 2 section lol i had my ex get the gold toothpick for me the first time but eventually towards the end of splatoon 2s life i was able to take them down on my own. I hope Side Order brings us another similar boss because id like to see how well id do now in comparison (tho giving Inner Agent 3 frame perfect squid rolls sounds horrifying)

Elbowtross

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
elbowtross256
Switch Friend Code
SW-2068-8505-2901
I did beat IA3 and it did take a while, like 30-40 mins I'd guess. Honestly it was very satisfying to beat as the fight really felt so lopsided that you realistically didn't stand a chance but persisted against all odds.

Would be nice to get something similar in Side Order as After Altrena, while not bad, didn't scratch the same itch for me. Although, I'd prefer something new that could capture the essence of the original fight. Who knows, Side Order is very much a mystery at this point.

Shayreep

Pro Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-1285-8726-3991
I did beat IA3 and it did take a while, like 30-40 mins I'd guess. Honestly it was very satisfying to beat as the fight really felt so lopsided that you realistically didn't stand a chance but persisted against all odds.

Would be nice to get something similar in Side Order as After Altrena, while not bad, didn't scratch the same itch for me. Although, I'd prefer something new that could capture the essence of the original fight. Who knows, Side Order is very much a mystery at this point.
After Alterna was eh for me, i completed it pretty quickly and effortlessly. Tho its worth saying IA3 was dlc related and the difficulty level in Octo Expansion felt more geared to the more advanced player (verses og story mode which is obviously directed at the new players as a tutorial) Hoping Side Order continues the trend. If its even half as good as Octo Expansion was.. 🤯🤯🤯

Cephalobro

Defeated him more than once, however, he is both brutal and persistent.

I used the cover near both opposite corners to shield myself from some of his specials, especially his annoying Splashdown. But the reward is more like the icing on the cake of victory that was finally beating a Splashdown spammer.

banyochan

Semi-Pro Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-6259-3813-8693
I probably put in a handful of hours into attempts, but never tried hard enough to actually get them down. I've completed every other single player thing possible in S2 though. Here's to side order being at least as good as octo expansion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom