• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

So how about that Squid Amiibo huh?

Infinity343018

Senior Squid
I have to say, I think I've finally chosen not to get the Squid Amiibo and continue suffering by having to choose between the 3 pack or just the Boy and Girl. But anyway. I noticed when you put an Amiibo on the gamepad in Inkpolis, the Girl and Boy Amiibo talk just as you'd expect them to, and the Squid Amiibo is so nice! I just love that! Alright, so on topic, what do you think about the Squid Amiibo? I feel like the Kraken PLUS a TIME LIMIT PLUS some levels only having a certain amount of ink scares me out of oblivion. I feel like those things put together are really hard imo, and I also like to work at my own pace so Timed things are a big no no for me. But yeah, what are your thoughts?

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
A Squid that can float and talk.. very interesting. :p

Citanul

Senior Squid
NNID
outforprophets
Yeah I'm kinda regretting not getting the 3 pack now for the squid amiibo. I wasn't sure what his missions were gonna be like but after the Direct I totally want to play them now. I love the idea of smashing into guys and also playing some levels super carefully with limited ink.

Fingers crossed for a friend who got em or for more 3 packs to be available soon!

BoTalksGames

Pro Squid
Content Team
NNID
BjFauble
I ordered the three pack from GameStop so I'm locked in regardless, but the squid amiibo definitely looks the best in terms of value. Sucks that he's only in the 3 pack though.

Trieste Sp

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
The squid amiibo is something that I wouldn't get. I'm not too keen on the rewards these amiibos give.

RespawningJesus

I am a leaf on the wind - watch how I soar.
Premium
NNID
RespawningJesus
I imported the Squid amibo. My body is ready. I shall eat those challenges for breakfast.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom