So how about that Squid Amiibo huh?

Infinity343018

Senior Squid
I have to say, I think I've finally chosen not to get the Squid Amiibo and continue suffering by having to choose between the 3 pack or just the Boy and Girl. But anyway. I noticed when you put an Amiibo on the gamepad in Inkpolis, the Girl and Boy Amiibo talk just as you'd expect them to, and the Squid Amiibo is so nice! I just love that! Alright, so on topic, what do you think about the Squid Amiibo? I feel like the Kraken PLUS a TIME LIMIT PLUS some levels only having a certain amount of ink scares me out of oblivion. I feel like those things put together are really hard imo, and I also like to work at my own pace so Timed things are a big no no for me. But yeah, what are your thoughts?

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
A Squid that can float and talk.. very interesting. :p

Citanul

Senior Squid
NNID
outforprophets
Yeah I'm kinda regretting not getting the 3 pack now for the squid amiibo. I wasn't sure what his missions were gonna be like but after the Direct I totally want to play them now. I love the idea of smashing into guys and also playing some levels super carefully with limited ink.

Fingers crossed for a friend who got em or for more 3 packs to be available soon!

BoTalksGames

Pro Squid
Content Team
NNID
BjFauble
I ordered the three pack from GameStop so I'm locked in regardless, but the squid amiibo definitely looks the best in terms of value. Sucks that he's only in the 3 pack though.

Trieste Sp

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
The squid amiibo is something that I wouldn't get. I'm not too keen on the rewards these amiibos give.

RespawningJesus

I am a leaf on the wind - watch how I soar.
NNID
RespawningJesus
I imported the Squid amibo. My body is ready. I shall eat those challenges for breakfast.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom