So how exactly is competitive played?

Theworstmaker

Inkling
NNID
Theworstmaker
like what are the rulesets or are they predetermined by the game itself? ive never played in a group so i wouldnt know exactly

flc

Inkling Commander
NNID
fiveleafclover
at the moment, it's not. I'm afraid nobody really will know how things are going to play out until the August patch arrives and implements friend rooms; what options we have available then will determine how it plays.

Mayday

Row, Row, Fight the Power!
NNID
MaydayBelieves
at the moment, it's not. I'm afraid nobody really will know how things are going to play out until the August patch arrives and implements friend rooms; what options we have available then will determine how it plays.
Exactly this. We have no idea what we can and cannot do until the patch actually comes out.

Aweshucks

Kinda a loser
Event Organizer
NNID
Aweshucks
We as a community have not decided that yet. We are trying to get as much experience with the game as possible before debating that, but expect a post in the next few weeks where we will be discussing it

Theworstmaker

Inkling
NNID
Theworstmaker
(i dont have muc time to type so ill make this brief) from what I've seen. it would be more interesting to have every mode playable in tournaments. Now i understand there might be downsides and different than most games but this is a special new kind of shooter with many different game modes. what i think would be best seeing as how theres three differen gane nides so far (and more possibly coming) that teams should go (and hear me out) at a best of 3 with all the modes. each mode has its own special strategy and if we (as a community) see that there is one above the rest later with more metagame evolved then we stick to that one. the way i see it is the two teams, Team A and Team B, that are fighting both agree a game mode and a map for their first round. as soon as the round ends, Team A loses so they decide on their counter-pick and picks their game mode and if Team A, they go off in to round three where Team B chooses their mode and map and if they lose the game is over and Team B wins.

Nihabz

Banned (6 points)
Is it possible to actually host irl tournaments? I'm thinking that with 8 Wii U setups and a closed internet connection it could work but then again it's a stretch. I really wish Nintendo incorporated 4v4 local multiplayer into the game so this wouldn't be an issue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom