So I went against a possible hacker during splatfest.

Squibby

Inkling
NNID
Baricade
Sooooo, the battle started and I noticed everyone disconnected so it was basically a 1 v 1 between me and them. The battle started and he teleported to my spawn instantly as the battle started. He kept going through walls and moving fast across the stage. I have videos of this on my brivi-wonder.tumblr.com The NNID is "Yeonji" Screename is "Gab". I just wanted people to be cautious because I have no idea if this person can damage your game since he made everyone else disconnect. It was just freaky cause the connection was fine but, he was also getting me through walls and floated alot. Just be careful!

ShinyGirafarig

Inkling Commander
NNID
ShinyGirafarig
Switch Friend Code
SW-6085-7937-9686
While I cannot confirm if just lag that is causing all this at least all I can say is thankfully this supposed hacker is part of Team Planes. I really do not want salty people right now whining about Team Cars winning.

Squibby

Inkling
NNID
Baricade
I just really don't know what to call it all. It seems like hacks but I dont know
While I cannot confirm if just lag that is causing all this at least all I can say is thankfully this supposed hacker is part of Team Planes. I really do not want salty people right now whining about Team Cars winning.
Yeah true, like I just didnt know what it was, I just dont know what to call it

Squibby

Inkling
NNID
Baricade
At the time it was all just very suspicious and weird

cwjakesteel

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
cwjakesteel
I don't need a hacker on team cars to be salty about their win. I won most of my splatfest battles, but most of them were against my own team, planes.

Squibby

Inkling
NNID
Baricade
I don't need a hacker on team cars to be salty about their win. I won most of my splatfest battles, but most of them were against my own team, planes.
I heard about that too, with all the battles against eachother. My friend told me she played alot of rounds with her own team. I also don't really know if it was truly hacking, it just seemed really weird and I was confused

Has anyone else came across someone acting weird during a battle during splatfest?

Last edited by a moderator:

Elecmaw

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Switch Friend Code
SW-3466-8927-7969
The game logs who you've played with. Maybe you'll find them there?

Sunstone

Let's ink it up... together!
NNID
Paleamethyst
Have you reported the player for possible hacking? If you have a video of it, you can direct Nintendo to it.

Gab

Inkling
NNID
Yeonji
Sooooo, the battle started and I noticed everyone disconnected so it was basically a 1 v 1 between me and them. The battle started and he teleported to my spawn instantly as the battle started. He kept going through walls and moving fast across the stage. I have videos of this on my brivi-wonder.tumblr.com The NNID is "Yeonji" Screename is "Gab". I just wanted people to be cautious because I have no idea if this person can damage your game since he made everyone else disconnect. It was just freaky cause the connection was fine but, he was also getting me through walls and floated alot. Just be careful!
Hi. I'm Gab.

The same thing happened on my end. The match started with just me on my team and you on yours, and you immediately appeared at my spawn and started flying all over the place. You laid down a little bit of ink, but otherwise I spent the match freely inking the entire park, and I also managed to kill your slippery specter a couple of times.

Dunno what the deal with that was, but it was a free win for me.

EDIT: I just watched the videos on your blog, an apparently it was Kelp Dome for you? I distinctly remember fighting you on Blackbelly Skatepark. That's bizarre.

Last edited:

Sunstone

Let's ink it up... together!
NNID
Paleamethyst
Oh wow. So we got chaos from glitchyness then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom