So. Many. Mirror Matches.

nineball

Semi-Pro Squid
Pronouns
he/him
i have not seen team friday as team sunday, so i guess friday and sunday are kinda just ganging up on saturday (or being ganged up on by saturday, but we'll see by half-time)

Driftwood

Full Squid
Pronouns
he/him
Switch Friend Code
SW-3698-7224-9692
idk why saturday players are so surprised they’re getting nothing but mirrors x_x i know my friends list isn’t representative of everyone participating but like. youd think
I guess I'm not surprised really, and I know it's not anyone's fault or anything. Just a little bit of a bummer.

Alphine_Agnitio

Trans Bird Trans Bird 🏳‍⚧️
Switch Friend Code
SW-5178-8280-0912
I don't care about anything but the super sea shells at the end so I'm all for more mirror matches personally

cipsbsndj

Semi-Pro Squid
Pronouns
he/they
Switch Friend Code
SW-0937-9859-6660
This has been, so far, one of the splatfests of all time

Boingloing

Inkling
Pronouns
he/they
NNID
Scales
Switch Friend Code
SW-1519-9313-1318
I knew Sunday was kind of cooked, but I think Friday and Saturday are both experiencing mirrors

Løvelyn

Inkling
Pronouns
She/her
Team Friday... I've played about 5 hours and have yet to encounter Team Sunday. No mirrors either

Driftwood

Full Squid
Pronouns
he/him
Switch Friend Code
SW-3698-7224-9692
So many mirror matches, so few squid parties :(
So...I guess I have to say I don't get the appeal of squid parties. I mean I have nothing against people who enjoy it or anything but I personally don't find them fun.

I rarely run into them anymore except during Splatfest so I don't really think about it except times like now. For everyone who enjoys squid parties more power to you but suppose I should just use them as a chance to get up and stretch or something.

Raumdeuter

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-4621-1461-0439
Played at the very start of the fest for roughly 3 hours 30 mins:

Was team Friday
Matches played: 44
Vs team Saturday: 44
And I was close to picking Sunday as well... that would have been an adventure :rolleyes:

Jazellie

Inkster Jr.
Pronouns
she/they
Switch Friend Code
SW-4798-9690-3003
i'm on team sunday and i'm so glad i did because i haven't gotten a single mirror match; but i've also only been going up against saturday, i have not seen team friday in a single match at all... so tri-color might be mirror match hell or queuing hell if there really is that little people on team friday or sunday.

DzNutsKong

Inkling Cadet
I guess I'll add to the pile and say I'm team Friday and have literally only played Saturday lmao, no mirror matches or Sunday across three or four hours

reelrollsweat

Semi-Pro Squid
update: i played until champion this morning, i think 3 of my matches were non-mirrors and they were all vs friday </3

Egomouse

Full Squid
NNID
Egomouse
Switch Friend Code
SW-1058-0470-2243
I'm on team Sunday and I only played until Champion since I was playing in a party/birthday stream...Team Sunday is really good. And I'm taking screenshots of any Christian related looking names just for fun lol. Its a blast on Sunday. I guess I don't need to care if we win, its just a fun time here. No Fridays yet as expected.

Mx_Diva

Splatoon Playing Spinster
Premium
Pronouns
She/Her
NNID
Mx_Diva
Switch Friend Code
SW-6445-1547-4212
All my friends online chose Saturday this time. I’m screwed!!! Oh well.

Norilla

Senior Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-1594-5651-4610
Purposely chose Friday just so I wouldn't get mirror matches. All of them have been against Saturday, and have yet to see team Sunday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom