• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

SO many people are mvoing amhere from twitter its scary

LinnGreene

Inkster Jr.
NNID
DaLegendofLink
Switch Friend Code
SW-3632-0631-3237
1. twitter gross lol
2. return to lurking on the boards

D

Deleted member

I am so uncomfortable right now since of how many PEOPLE R COMMING ON SQUIDBOARDS!!!!!

Alphine_Agnitio

Trans Bird Trans Bird 🏳‍⚧️
Premium
Switch Friend Code
SW-5178-8280-0912
I’m not from Twitter actually but I lack some interaction with the community so I tried to give it a shot. I wanna see where it takes me lol
same, I've hung out on Smashboards on and off since about 2018 but it took til last year for my interest in Splatoon to be reignited(by meeting a friend who is now on my teams roster pffft) to really get into the nitty gritty of it

Didn't bother making a account til now cause I'm much much much more inclined to use discord for most communication

D

Deleted member

If u need to talk to me there are two different ways. thru conservation on here or just email me

SansioKong64

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-2297-9461-1128
I used to dwell on SplatTwit but honestly it got tiring seeing the same people that thinks that hating stuff is a personality trait lmfao, this is way better. SO YEAH HELLO AND GOOD DAY PEOPLE OF SPLATSVILLE

D

Deleted member

an app and website that the government now controls due to Hunter Biden's laptop scandal

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom