So... Nintendo. When will you stop putting out Arowana Rainmaker in rotations every day?

Sol64

The RNG God of /r/Splatoon

It's been on virtually every day at 7pm BST, has anyone else noticed this?
Also, where's my Saltspray Towers and Rainmaker and my Port Mackerel Towers?

Award

Squid Savior From the Future
where's my Saltspray Towers and Rainmaker and my Port Mackerel Towers?
You mean SaltsprKNOCKOUT and Port Mackerel's Hidden Tower hunt? I think they removed those modes as they should have done long ago ;)

Award

Some good time I don't see Arowana, and I don't miss it.
My favorite is when they put arowanna and moray in the same TC rotation. As a charger main I HATE that because EVERYONE has chargers so I can't!
I've missed sol64's endless rotations of it thankfully but that just means we'll get our turn soon enough. :mad:

Nero86

Inkling Cadet
NNID
nero86
My favorite is when they put arowanna and moray in the same TC rotation. As a charger main I HATE that because EVERYONE has chargers so I can't!
I've missed sol64's endless rotations of it thankfully but that just means we'll get our turn soon enough. :mad:
That's quite true! Those rotations were kinda "please play as charger", some times I got stuck with 3 snipers on my team. I wonder if 4 snipers in both sides would do a fun match.

Sol64

The RNG God of /r/Splatoon
Guess what guys? The next rotation is... You guessed it!

Whelt

Inkling
I miss Port Mackerel TC. I don't know what was so wrong with it that it needed to be killed forever. I liked it.

Award

I miss Port Mackerel TC. I don't know what was so wrong with it that it needed to be killed forever. I liked it.
I think it was because it was Port Mackerel, and it was TC.

Though by that logic Arowanna and Moray Zones would be gone too.....and the world would be so much better ;)

Whelt

Inkling
I may be biased because I was playing a lot of Rapid Blaster at the time when it was still in rotation...

I also like Arowana SZ, a lot more than RM anyway.

Award

I despise Arowanna SZ. Even with Custom Hydra ;) It's one of the better weapons for it but the layout just makes it so cringy. Between Saltspray SZ, Moray SZ and Arowanna SZ I have a hard time picking out the one I dislike the most :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom