• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

So that's it then?

Zarkith

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Zarkith

Whatever the hell this is died before anyone but Hawk knew what it was even supposed to be?

Yo @ChaosHawk, would you care to at least tell us some of the details of what this was gonna be about so the rest of the community can do it for you?

Mr.HawK

The Artist

Whatever the hell this is died before anyone but Hawk knew what it was even supposed to be?

Yo @ChaosHawk, would you care to at least tell us some of the details of what this was gonna be about so the rest of the community can do it for you?
This was supposed to be a social hub that teams would use to practice, scrim, socialize, and other things to try to build the community. Splatoon at the moment Isnt doing that well competitively in the western scene and i feel like what im trying to accomplish just wont work with how small the scene is and how many people arent interested in the game competitively. It sucks that this is an issue but i cant control it. So i appologize

Zarkith

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Zarkith
Ah, I was under the impression that it would be a service for teams who are short on players at any given time to get a sub from here so that they can practice and scrim while their other members are unavailable.

THAT would've been helpful for this community, but what this was actually going to be wouldn't have hurt either. Definitely sounds more useful for Smash, so good luck with it!

Mr.HawK

The Artist
Ah, I was under the impression that it would be a service for teams who are short on players at any given time to get a sub from here so that they can practice and scrim while their other members are unavailable.

THAT would've been helpful for this community, but what this was actually going to be wouldn't have hurt either. Definitely sounds more useful for Smash, so good luck with it!
How would that help in the long run? There are players who dont have a way to join teams because of the fact that most groups have special requirements and that they dont meet them. The while point of tlu is to help players get better, to help TEAMS get better. I dont see how one aspect of finding subs for tournaments in the competitive scene will help the entire community. Besides its like I said before, people are getting less and less interested not only in the competitive scene but also in splatoon in general. So before I can do anything with tlu, There needs to be a larger interest in splatoon that will evolve into an interest in certain aspects of the community such as the competitive scene. This hiatus on splatoon will only be temporary until that happens. And of course I along with other people are actually working to make that stuff happen.

So you could say that right now Im taking my focus off of the competitive scene for a while until there is a greater interest than there is right now and im working with a bunch of people like nintendome and the rapture on things to help the community.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom