• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

So the updates were all on the disc?

Ness

Full Squid
NNID
Awkw4rdAss4ssin
Sora Ltd also reflected the whole "keep coming back" concept in Smash with grinding for Custom Moves and Equipment and such. Splatoon isn't really that radically different.

IkaMusume2012

Inkling
I think it's great. Keeps the game fresh, and gives all the players a reason to keep coming back, which keeps the community size large. Smart, fun move by Nintendo.

IMA_MOOSE

Inkling
NNID
NightmareShy.X
I like the stalling of unlockables. The whole "get use to it bit by bit" suits my current lifestyple.

And as of now The only paid dlc right now is the amibos.

Technocrow

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Technocrow
I was thinking the same thing after the first "update" happened. I was like "What?! There's new content here and I didn't even need to download anything?". I personally really don't mind as it releases content we've yet to see. After all what's the point to go through downloading all this stuff if it's ready to be initiated before the game launches? Putting this "extra" content on this disk beforehand just makes this more convenient. I just think it's a little silly to call it an update when nothing is really updating.

Shiranui

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Shiranui
How should I know? One was, but the rest aren't out yet.

Poxnixles

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Vitiel
I can see actual content that requires a download happening down the road. Who knows what's on-disc for how long, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom