So... uh... hi...

NNID
Cakeberry_Shake
I finally worked up the courage to join in with you guys! I haven't got much to say... this is more awkward than I was expecting.

NNID
Cakeberry_Shake
I like the Splash-o-matic as a shooter, the Splatterscope for the charger and the Krak-on Splat roller as my roller (Can't pick from those 3 >.<)

You?
The N-Zap '85 and the Splattershot Pro are my go-to "tryhard" weapons, but my favorite is the Inkbrush. I like to compare it to a Ninjato, it feels like you have to be stealthy and it is so much fun. If only it wouldn't tire out my finger... :(. Aerospray is kind of fun too, mostly for ink mines.

Zunoa

Inkster Jr.
NNID
ZunoaX
I usually use the Splattershot family, the Splatroller, and either of the Splatterscopes

Kebab

Full Squid
The N-Zap '85 and the Splattershot Pro are my go-to "tryhard" weapons, but my favorite is the Inkbrush. I like to compare it to a Ninjato, it feels like you have to be stealthy and it is so much fun. If only it wouldn't tire out my finger... :(. Aerospray is kind of fun too, mostly for ink mines.
Ooh I like those weapons actually! And haha :P
Yeah I like when I set a mine and people casually walk to me not knowing that they're gonna get splatted ;)

NNID
Cakeberry_Shake
Yea! I can't wait for it!
Well now I'm just jelly. Once it comes out everyone will be sporting Ika Musume clothes and Americans will be stuck with nothing. At least this means Splatoon will have a third celebrity.

NNID
Cakeberry_Shake
Ooh I like those weapons actually! And haha :p
Yeah I like when I set a mine and people casually walk to me not knowing that they're gonna get splatted ;)
I used to doubt the echolocator special but I have grown to find out just how helpful it can be with time. I almost feel like a villain when I use the Aerospray RG, half (if not most) of my splats come from ink mines so I'm practically setting traps. But even if I splat them with just the gun they know they got splatted by an Aeroscrub. I almost feel bad... but being a villain feels good. *evil laugh during a thunderstorm*

Pivi

Inkling Cadet
NNID
HeroPivi
Welcome to squidboards!
Its easy to fit in, find a thread and get started. its nice and homely here :>

Zunoa

Inkster Jr.
NNID
ZunoaX
I'm sad that only Japan's getting it though. We Americans love her too!

Howl7

Pro Squid
Thanks, what are your favorite weapons in the game so far?
At the moment my favorite weapons are the Splattershot Pro and the Blaster.
I play especially in ranked and the Splattershot Pro is the weapon with whom I play better and that i use more, but i find the Blaster more funny to play, i really like to one-shot the enemies and splat who is hidden behind a corner with blasters.^^

Achamo

Inkling Commander
NNID
KupoSuppi
Welcome aboard, Squiddo~!!
Hope we get along!

INK BRUSH forever<3
Octo Brush coming out today/tomorrow, so I'm excited about that

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom