So what now for Global Testfire?

NNID
KimonBL
i would say delete it, but im not sure. im still praying that they might make an unlimited beta before the game is released, but that might kill some hype. they've been very wise about this kind of stuff so far.

luigisly

Full Squid
Unless you absolutely need the space I'd say wait until release of the game then delete it.

FunkyLobster

Inkling Commander
NNID
FunkyLobster
it's over now and i don't think nintendo is going to surprise us with another round of it, so i would say just delete it

NNID
sdog00
Yes it is very smart of them to keep it limited, because for some people, being able to play online with 4 weapons is enough for them to not buy the game(which is stupid). But I just wanted to play a little bit more :(, I'll just keep it until release

Kairo

Pro Squid
NNID
smartmadboy
Useless at this point.
I highly doubt the chance that Nintendo will add more testing sessions.

IrisZ

The Wanderer
NNID
QnIrisZ
Like everyone else here, keep it until the actual game comes out

Or you could keep it installed and sell the WiiU online for $700 because it's going to be "rare"
...that's only if they decide to keep the Testfire off the eShop though

Kayeka

Pro Squid
NNID
Kayeka
Eh, I'm keeping it for now. I don't need the space, so I might as well in case Nintendo pops up some crazy surprise. Like, I don't know, a free hat for people that have the testfire installed once the game comes out.

Joshawott

Inkling
NNID
Joshawott
As I have a 1TB external hard-drive that I doubt I'll fill during the Wii U's lifetime, I'm probably going to keep mine downloaded as a trophy; although it will probably be dumped in a folder once the full game hits.

At the moment, I'd say that it would be best to at least keep the application downloaded until the full game is released because while it's very unlikely that Nintendo will have more Testfire periods (the de-listing from the eShop makes that clear), even a 0.000001% chance is a chance :P

RoyLee

Inkling Commander
NNID
InfernoUprising
I highly doubt there will be more test days, but might as well just keep it until the full game drops.

BoTalksGames

Pro Squid
Content Team
NNID
BjFauble
Unless you need the storage to download something else, just keep it until the game comes out. I know it's unrealistic but even after the game comes out I could see them doing "free multiplayer weekends" to get new players interested similar to how Steam does with some online games.

Keep it.

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
I'm keeping it installed but you might as well delete it, honestly.

Agosta44

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Agosta
I would keep it installed until the 22nd. If nothing is announced by then it's bunk.

Lightzeaka

Full Squid
NNID
Lightzeaka
I have a 2TB external, so I have no reason to ever uninstall anything. So like a broken record, delete it if you need to (but I honestly see no reason you would need to before the actual game comes out) but otherwise just keep it until you get Splatoon.

Radi

Senior Squid
NNID
InfinityBeamX
I would delete it, seeing as there probably won't be any more events from what I can see. Unless Nintendo pulls a surprise, that is. If they end up announcing more demo stuff for the game, then I assume that you would be able to redownload it again if you really want to. If you really don't care about having things take up memory, then you could probably keep it.

Kayeka

Pro Squid
NNID
Kayeka
It would be pretty cool if they gave the people with the Testfire installed a piece of gear. Like a dirty t-shirt with the text "HOARDER" printed on it.

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
It would be pretty cool if they gave the people with the Testfire installed a piece of gear. Like a dirty t-shirt with the text "HOARDER" printed on it.
Haha, yes. That would be funny, I'd probably use it. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom