• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

So what now for Global Testfire?

Nukichuu

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Nukikero
I think they will remove it from the Eshop as soon as the game is out. Maybe we will get another round ~1 week before the game comes out

Jacob777

Full Squid
NNID
Jacob_Games777
I'm keeping it just in case another round of it is announced out of the blue, but if you want then delete it I guess

Jiggly

Senior Squid
NNID
Jiggly101
The question is, can you still download it on the eshop??? THat would prob give you an answer :P

Nukichuu

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Nukikero
I will never forget the most fun 3 hours in my entire life <3 Thanks Splatoon Demo, R.I.P T_T

SuperMii3D

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
PizzaDeliveryKid
I was thinking about deleting it, but if its no longer on the Eshop then that means 2 things:
1. I dont want to delete it
2. There wont be another test fire and we must wait out the 2 weeks before we can all play Splatoon again.

2xDair

Full Squid
NNID
Elecrogelion
Don't delete the demo just yet! Another Test fire session was just announced for Saturday May 23.

Kayeka

Pro Squid
NNID
Kayeka
Aw, man. I liked the idea of being an unreasonable hoarder. Or at least joking about it. Now I actually have a rational reason to hold on to it.

Dammit, nintendo! Ruining my fun.

Aweshucks

Kinda a loser
Event Organizer
NNID
Aweshucks
Aw, man. I liked the idea of being an unreasonable hoarder. Or at least joking about it. Now I actually have a rational reason to hold on to it.
I still have the smash 3DS demo, even though I now own both versions of the game

ChainALM

Senior Squid
NNID
ChainALM
Whelp, seems like keeping it installed just in case paid off, eh?
Mind you, I still have the Bayonetta 2 demo installed and I have the full game of that, so, meh. May as well make use of that external hard drive.

Kairo

Pro Squid
NNID
smartmadboy
I wonder how many people un-installed and re-installed the demo due to there being another session. xD

WaifuRaccoonBL

Inkling Fleet Admiral
It is funny, I also like the idea of it just sitting on my wii u. xD

I was thinking about getting an external harddrive anyway for Xenoblade X, so I should have space to just hoard it. :P

supermegablox

Inkling
NNID
supermegablox
Keep it just because you can.

I like to fill up my wii u and 3ds with as many apps as possible(without paying for useless crap, of course), so i just download like everything thats free.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom