So what was the v52 Gal strategy for Tower Control?

Sorcerer

Senior Squid
NNID
JiveSoulBro
So 52 Gal Deco didn't get splat bombs. Or anything that could pressure anything on a platform. But before Fresh Season comes and gives Gal players an alternate kit, I'd like to know how current Gal players dealt with Tower Control, a mode known for being filled with blasters. With a short ranged shooter that has splash wall. Because I sure didn't bother more than once. I mean, I understand the meaning of turf support but even that had its limits.

Maybe this discussion can help establish strategies for the new kit. Have at it.

SwiftyTaco

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-8339-9344-3501
Idk if this is helpful but when it comes to dealing with blasters you either commit to fighting or commit to running. They have the kill time to take you out if you're too indecisive. They're annoying to fight but if you have the movement and you aren't already weak, I'd suggest rushing down blasters. Since you're a shooter, you paint way better than blasters do, so painting around them is pretty good since that limits their movement options. Also you want to single out the blaster or fight with a teammate from a different angle. That's my 2 cents for just fighting blasters in general.

Sorcerer

Senior Squid
NNID
JiveSoulBro
I don't doubt this explanation at all. I guess what I'm saying is that the vDeco doesn't provide much help, and that a well aimed Curling Bomb should make the enemy hesitate as you initiate offense on your terms

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom