• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

So .... what's next?

Technocrow

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Technocrow
So the game has been out for a couple of days now and I've been enjoying every minute of it. My question to the Splatoon community is: what are your current goals? I just finished the story mode so now i'll be getting the rest of the sunken scrolls I missed. After that I'll finish off getting Lv 20 in turf wars. Leave a reply to show what your future plans for Splatoon are!

Sycho

Lurking in the Ink.
NNID
Sychotix23
Switch Friend Code
SW-5767-2138-7496
Already completed the story and got all the scrolls so I'm currently just working on getting to 20 and getting all the weapons unlocked.

Reila

Inkling Fleet Admiral
I still have to find all scrolls and unlock all weapons. So I am not short on things-to-do- yet.

Crucifigo

Pro Squid
NNID
Crucifigo
i just hit lv11 and i'm getting bored from obsessively playing for hours on end. nearly finished single player, on the last section now. gotta pick up my new boots from spyke tomorrow. i guess i'm waiting for new content right now and hopefully more maps/ the inkbrush

Geistbox

Full Squid
Finish off all Amiibo challenges, max out level, have Spyke boost the gear I like, play some Ranked Battles, get good with some weapons, await the Splatfests and the update events... Just have a blast really. Even with the minimal content right now I keep telling myself "just one more round".

Boolerex

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Boolerex
Leveling up gear and getting monies.

And maybe get the scroll I'm missing in single player

Howl

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
SilverHowl
As of now, trying to 100% Campaign (I have yet to start World 3), trying to max out in levels (level 16 atm) and I want to buy all the equipment.

Ikieri

Pro Squid
NNID
Mendozaz
Just have fun dude! It's gonna be a long time till August, so just have master as much as you can.
Wanna friend up and play some matches?

Chaozrush21

Full Squid
NNID
dotmae
I already got one thing off my list, 100%ing the Single Player Campaign. The only goals I have left now is 1, collect every gear, 2, collect every weapon, and 3, reach level 20.

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
Trying to find the best and most fashionable gear and weapon, honestly. :)

Stormowl

Inkling
NNID
Stormowl
I'm having fun doing online and leveling up! I already finished story and all of my Amiibo challenges.

mininut4

Inkling Cadet
NNID
mininut4
my goal is to save up real world money to get my gamepad fixed so that I can finish singleplayer without wanting to snap my wii u in half.

OmegaDivider

Squid Sisters Fanboy
NNID
OmegaDivider
Well, I'm almost 20. I'm not going to go super ham like I usually would, that leads to burnout. I'm playing when I feel like it and still leaving time for other things. Aside from that, it'll be the usual. Gearing up, challenges. Looking swagilicious.

Mam

Inkster Jr.
NNID
GTaG1379
My goal is to get the best gear combination for every situation, or a A rank when raked battles hit, and to continue supporting the game post launch.

SylentVictory

Inkster Jr.
NNID
SylentVictory
Trying to reach Level 10 and finish the story mode. I have been going back and forth between The Witcher 3 and Splatoon.

Zapzip2013

Inkling
Probably gonna get to level 20 before the 4th which is when my amiibo 3 pack comes in. Other than that keep playing and wait for ranked mode. I'll be going out of town Saturday so if it's not here by then it definitely will be when I get back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom