So you can't adjust motion sensitivity correct?

horizons889

Inkling
Been getting some conflicting info on if you can change motion control sens or not. Initially I thought you couldn't but some people in a twitch chat argued you can. Anyways, I don't really care either way I was just curious. Mainly because I've been trying to improve my aim and don't know which analog sensitivity I should use in the options. I'm at +2 right now but whenever I adjust the aim it will move way too much and I'll be aiming all over the place (not near my enemy). So I thought maybe to lower it.. but then it'd be hard to turn around quickly. Idk what the most common sensitivitys S ranked players use but info on this would be appreciated.

SwiftySquid

Inkster Jr.
NNID
PlatninumGamer
Change it a bit and go into practice mode with a weapon. Test the sensitivity out and see how it works. Keep changing it until you feel like it's right for you. I can't tell you how your sensitivity should be; you need to test it out and find your best match.

LMG

Inkling Fleet Admiral
If I recall correctly there are options to adjust the sensitivity of the Analog Sticks only, not the Motion Controls. That said, I haven't really had any problems with the motion sensitivity at all

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom