Society of Squids is recruiting

Dragon

Inkster Jr.
NNID
DragonSlayer1661
Hi I am the leader of the Society of Squids. We are looking for new members. We are a casual relaxing squad. But I am trying to put us in tourneys later but we need more members. So please join us. Comment below if you want and btw we use discord.

NNID
DragonSlayer1661
More details will be given if you want to join. I will not give the discord code out now util you comment and contact me.

Breeze

Inkling
NNID
kasutostve
Hiya!

S-Rank Roller Main. Pacific Timezone. Looking for a squad to join during the summer. :) (Probably during other school breaks as well)

Yo! S Rank Bento Splatterscope user! Also looking to join a squad this summer and during other school breaks as well!

Here's some info about me:

Level: 50
NNID: Available upon request
Time Zone: EST
Availability: Most to every morning during some break from school, can also organize times, will let people know if I'm out for a certain time
Weapon: Bento Splatterscope (Main choice), other weapons available upon request (for more casual play)
Control scheme: Analog controls
Communication: Discord, e-mail

Additional contacts:
Twitter: @JSK_Studios
Tumblr: tricks-of-the-squid.tumblr.com

Fairy

Inkling
NNID
fairymaster100
Yo! C Rank Custom Dual Squelcher user! Also looking to join a squad !
My info:

Level: 25
Time Zone: PST
Availability: Will not be certain when college starts, but available in the summer!
Weapon: Custom Dual Squlecher (Main choice), other weapons available upon request (for more casual play)
Control scheme: Motion Controls
Communication: Discord, Facebook

Zac.RAR

Inkster Jr.
NNID
sirboopsalot
Hey I'm up for joining!
I main most rapid shooters (splattershots, splattershot pros, nzaps, splash o matics, and squelchers), some blasters, some rollers and brushes, and a few chargers.
I am level 19 B+.
My timezone is CST.
I am available almost everyday except for tuesdays during later hours.
I use both skype and discord.
Hope to hear from you soon thanks :)

Wo334

Inkling
Hi, I'm interested in joining your group. I've always played alone up until now and would like some people to play with and even know what tournaments are like. Right now I'm learning map callouts, so I will be able to use those, as well.

Level: 50
Time Zone: CEST
Availability: Until 28 August every day practically anytime from 2 PM until 11 PM
When school starts again probably from 9 PM until 11 PM during the weekdays, available during the weekends. However, this is subject to change.
Weapons: Custom Jet Squelcher, Berry Splattershot Pro, Slosher Deco, Octobrush, Krak-On Splat Roller
Control scheme: Motion Controls
Communication: Discord, Skype, email

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

kidSQUIDLY

Inkling
NNID
SEEBEESWIIYOU
Wommy! Im kidSQUIDLY looking for some squad play! Im Aish in the ranked and level 48 at the moment. Mostly roll with the small shooters like slash o matic and the splatter shot jr with echo locator. playing outside of chicago. Need to replace splat fests with competition splatoon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom